Blackstone

I’ll take like a half frozen chunck or back strap and widdle on it to make my little steak pieces. Wife is a cheesesteak “snob” and this is her favorite

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47
I have a black stone. I use it mostly in conjunction with my pellet grill to put a sear on things when I get it to the correct temperature on the pellet grill. But I also do a lot of stir fry’s, breakfast, fajitas. Basically anything you cook in a frying pan can be done on the griddle.

I opted to get the 22” portable black stone. It’s plenty big for anything a family of 4 cooks and we bring it on camping and hunting trips.

My Mother-in-law has one and she cooks on it a couple times a week. It is really nice.

I eat the food and I don't complain. Not that I'm one to complain.....

I did my own rendition of tator tot hotdish on there and it was something special. People will randomly text me asking when i will make it again.

Fried rice
fajitas
tacos
stir fry
smash burger
any and all breakfast food
Spanish rice
cheesesteaks

I will normally look in my fridge and throw something together! You will love it!

Took me about 6 months to get over the novelty and notice the clutter of too many outdoor appliances, & get rid of ours. The next to go will be our natural gas Weber. The pellet will do anything we need.

It was cool as heck for awhile though.
We have two grills and two smokers and we were talking about a Blackstone then you think wtf is wrong with me. Grandma and Grandpa had 1 grill.

in Argentina this is how they cooked just about all the protein and vegetables. I'm in the process of building a big deck off of my house and I have plans for an 8' diameter raised concrete slab to have one just like. Simple and easy but very effective results.

1718298050617.png

in Argentina this is how they cooked just about all the protein and vegetables. I'm in the process of building a big deck off of my house and I have plans for an 8' diameter raised concrete slab to have one just like. Simple and easy but very effective results.

View attachment 329601
That mgd gives me a headache just looking at it.

Took me about 6 months to get over the novelty and notice the clutter of too many outdoor appliances, & get rid of ours. The next to go will be our natural gas Weber. The pellet will do anything we need.

It was cool as heck for awhile though.

I agree. I bought a carbon steel griddle to throw on the pellet grill for making burgers and pretty much anything else the Blackstone does. I do have a small blackstone for camping.

Yup. Steaks, burgers, tacos, fish. The big blackstone rocks. Tried the little 17” for travel. Huge disappointment. Doesn’t get anywhere near as hot as the big boy.

I agree. I bought a carbon steel griddle to throw on the pellet grill for making burgers and pretty much anything else the Blackstone does. I do have a small blackstone for camping.
I’ll keep the pellet grill and the black stone. I use them together all the time to sear steaks or I might have something going on both like Breakfast sausage on the traeger and pancakes on the Blackstone.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back