Caribou Gear

Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 333234

CDC data
They considered people that got vaccinated UNVACCINATED until 2 weeks after the second shot if you took Pfizer. So they get to count all who died for a month after their first shot as unvaccinated. Guess when most of the casualties were.

Sure if it actually prevented the disease instead of making the rich richer. Billions of perfectly healthy people pump half assed "vaccines" into their bodies every year that they don't need in turn pumps billions of dollars into billionaires pockets. I'm not anti Vax I just don't believe these so called vaccines are necessary for perfectly healthy people with zero underlying conditions. But your made to think you need it by being shamed or by fear so the rich get richer.

I’ve already explained why I got the Covid vaccine earlier in the thread. Was not from fear, it was from not wanting to kill my grandpa who has stage 4 lung cancer. If you antivaxxers understood the science you spout off, the vaccine is not promised as something that will prevent getting Covid. It can, but the main purpose was to stop Covid from killing you. Just like the flu vaccine.

Do you all not vaccinate your pets?

I’ve already explained why I got the Covid vaccine earlier in the thread. Was not from fear, it was from not wanting to kill my grandpa who has stage 4 lung cancer. If you antivaxxers understood the science you spout off, the vaccine is not promised as something that will prevent getting Covid. It can, but the main purpose was to stop Covid from killing you. Just like the flu vaccine.

If the vaccine does not prevent you from getting it how does that protect your grandfather? Your a young perfectly healthy person who pumped a "vaccine" into your body out of fear of getting your grandfather sick. The tactic worked on you perfectly.

Good on you. But the rest of us that don't get it have just as much right to that also. mtmuley

It prevents worst case outcomes. It prevents people who are elderly and immunocompromised from basically getting a death sentence if they catch it. But you selfish people don’t understand or don’t care.
Well a minute ago you said it prevented the disease. So.... whatever dude I'm not an anti vaxxer, but covid vaccine was way to politicized to be not just a little skeptical. If you weren't at all skeptical well then good for you I guess.

If the vaccine does not prevent you from getting it how does that protect your grandfather? Your a young perfectly healthy person who pumped a "vaccine" into your body out of fear of getting your grandfather sick. The tactic worked on you perfectly.

Make sure you adjust your tinfoil hat before you go out in public, wouldn’t want people thinking you’re crazy.

Well a minute ago you said it prevented the disease. So.... whatever dude I'm not an anti vaxxer, but covid vaccine was way to politicized to be not just a little skeptical. If you weren't at all skeptical well then good for you I guess.

Covid doesn’t kill you. The bad outcomes caused by it kill you. I wouldn’t expect you to understand this.

Stem need, right here!

I wounder what the healthy user bias would be if they looked at groups of people that are metabolicly healthy only. would there be a difference from vaxx to unvaxx.

Really? I seem to remember all msm, our “president”, and a host of others saying you wouldn’t die or spread Covid if you got the vax. There are 5 minute long montages on YouTube to prove it.

Funny the misinformation that was spread by those who claim to be the ones against misinformation.

Plain and simple…it should have been everyone’s own choice without pressure.

My body my choice, isn’t that the mantra?

It prevents worst case outcomes. It prevents people who are elderly and immunocompromised from basically getting a death sentence if they catch it. But you selfish people don’t understand or don’t care.
So nobody who got the vax died from Covid complications?

Remember, those who got the vax wanted those who didn’t want the vax to get it so the vaxxed wouldn’t get Covid.

Totally makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back