Kenetrek Boots

Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far left progressives aren't driving the entire Dem party, and they aren't looking to tear down our system of democracty to install a King without as much counter control by congress or even the SCUS. The people controlling the republican party have those goals now.
They are currently trying to remove biden from running for president even though he was voted in to run.

they are currently doing exactly what you say they are not

Then look at the crazy far left groups in Washington spring bear gone the game commision taken over by the far left with people that don't know what they are doing and wont listen to the biologist the far left has just as much of a impact on there political party as Does the far right in the other.

Regarding covid, I've received the vaccinations and boosters. I also made semi serious efforts to avoid larger groups, for a while. One change was I went to the gym earlier, and often had the weight room to myself, for all or much of it, for my workout. I've stuck with the earlier time, since it leaves the rest of the day open.

The only time I've had covid, that I know of, was last January. It had me feeling pretty punky for maybe 4 to 5 days. While I did not feel that congested while ill, there was a good couple of weeks clearing out phlegm every morning. It amazed me how much there was.

It is going to be around for ever. It will get some of us, maybe even me. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

They are currently trying to remove biden from running for president even though he was voted in to run.

they are currently doing exactly what you say they are not

Then look at the crazy far left groups in Washington spring bear gone the game commision taken over by the far left with people that don't know what they are doing and wont listen to the biologist the far left has just as much of a impact on there political party as Does the far right in the other.

A level of hyperbole that is not worthy of intelligent response.

Elminating civil service position in government so the president can appoint and control their work

Greatly increasing authority over the historically more independent justice department

Greatly expanding executive control

Mandating religious goals for everyone--on abortion, banning what they consider to be lewd 1st amendment material, dropping separation of church and state...

and more.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss.

My FIL nearly died from it a few years back, after the vax was available. Had the family making end of life preparations and everything. My wife and I tried to persuade them, but but my in-laws refused to get vaccinated.

My wife and I didn’t even know until he started doing better, weeks afterwards, because they didn’t want to admit they were wrong.
My wife was vaccinated four times and nearly died from Covid. She has not been the same since. Can barely eat, throws up a lot, weak and tired.
I don't believe the vaccines helped her one bit.

You had no beef with the money he spent in 2020.
I didn't care then and I don't now. My issue is more with the fact that a corporation can have its own PAC and spend any amount it wants to do and say almost whatever it wants. This included pissing on the average citizen while trying to convince them it is just raining.

You can look it up the money. It's not hard. The money gets spread around pretty good. They have to cover every angle.

Boy, just a few moments ago, you talked of intelligent responses, then post this. Maher is an angry old pot head, who espouses to be liberal.

Not that he is wrong about Biden.
The difference was this is clearly offered by him and I as humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back