Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, my wife and I have never been tested for c0v!D. I think I had it 2 or 3 times. Not very sick, never missed work or anything else.

Unvaxed. Will never get any kind of a vax again.

I honestly believe if we had done absolutely nothing about CoV1d the whole world would have been better off than it is. It should have been allowed to run its course.

Wait what...you deride Musk, indifferent to Zuck?
where did I show a difference? If I implied that Zuck is a commoner then boy did I give a wrong impression. The guy bought an island compound and installed an underground bunker and security force. And it didn’t make a dent in his net worth. No a guy I would listen to on broad public policy. Neither would I listen to Musk. Now when Zuck says he won’t let his kids use the product he sells, I take note.
Looks like the money is drying up in Bidens world.
I am aware. The problem is money in politics. Tapping into the “populism” theme is a great move by republicans. If they hold the funding from the rich and rally the poor who want to blame the government from not giving out enough checks to them, they have this one. Although I’m sure it isn’t hard to see that strategy is a house of cards. It falls eventually.

Nah, my wife threatened me with bodily harm if I bring in another right after the last one. Deer season starts in a few weeks anyway.

But stockpiling bacon is never a bad idea haha we have them here now, they're elusive little buggers though. Archery deer season I'm guessing?

where did I show a difference? If I implied that Zuck is a commoner then boy did I give a wrong impression. The guy bought an island compound and installed an underground bunker and security force. And it didn’t make a dent in his net worth. No a guy I would listen to on broad public policy. Neither would I listen to Musk. Now when Zuck says he won’t let his kids use the product he sells, I take note.

I am aware. The problem is money in politics. Tapping into the “populism” theme is a great move by republicans. If they hold the funding from the rich and rally the poor who want to blame the government from not giving out enough checks to them, they have this one. Although I’m sure it isn’t hard to see that strategy is a house of cards. It falls eventually.
The republic is over 200 yrs and counting - politics as usual are a strong house of cards (until they aren’t- cue the guillotine).

Hmmm, I've been positive too since Sunday. Working in my 115 heat index warehouse daily this week. Rode my mountain bike a bit. Rode my YZ250 a bit. Tested again today about an hour ago. Nice dark antibody line.

Oh, I'm 62.

Covid Positive 7-18-24.jpg

For what it's worth, my wife and I have never been tested for c0v!D. I think I had it 2 or 3 times. Not very sick, never missed work or anything else.

Unvaxed. Will never get any kind of a vax again.

I honestly believe if we had done absolutely nothing about CoV1d the whole world would have been better off than it is. It should have been allowed to run its course.
Burner account just to say that?
Edit: sorry wrong guy. Thought you were Bill C. 2.0

Last edited:
But stockpiling bacon is never a bad idea haha we have them here now, they're elusive little buggers though. Archery deer season I'm guessing?
Wild pigs don't have the fat for bacon. I brine and smoke the 2-3 pound ham/roast pieces and thin slice for sandwiches etc. The rest is snack sticks and sausage. I have probably 150# of pork in the box as well as venison and elk. Pig roaming patterns are easy to predict when they are around
Rifle season for coastal deer starts Aug 10.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/EouEzI5bBR8uk" width="480" height="401" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back