Yeti GOBOX Collection

Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid or not - there is ZERO chance Biden will be voted in as president. What sane person could vote for that given where we are now and the obvious condition that man is in? Democrats better think fast.
Planning for a new candidate is already underway. Poll of self identified dems today showed 3/4 feel Biden should bow out.

I hope they pick someone who's a centrist from their side of the aisle. I believe if the governors have a role in picking that will be the case. Whoever they pick needs to have a strong chance of winning. For that it's got to be someone who's not way to the left in the party IMO.

Planning for a new candidate is already underway. Poll of self identified dems today showed 3/4 feel Biden should bow out.

I hope they pick someone who's a centrist from their side of the aisle. I believe if the governors have a role in picking that will be the case. Whoever they pick needs to have a strong chance of winning. For that it's got to be someone who's not way to the left in the party IMO.
Would Kennedy be an option? Zero chance the majority of the country could vote Biden Harris .. ZERO

The only "fact" is the wingnut source of the "information" presented by an ambulance chaser.

Total joke.
I watched it. It was informative. He cited all his sources and gave background with support and references. He's an attorney, I get that but please expand on your response. It's interesting.

I watched it. It was informative. He cited all his sources and gave background with support and references. He's an attorney, I get that but please expand on your response. It's interesting.
I suggest critical thinking, if you dare.

It's funny seeing the panic on everyone knowing good ol joe might not beat trump and even thought he was selected through a democratic process they want to remove him from running.... talk about a threat to democracy

It's funny seeing the panic on everyone knowing good ol joe might not beat trump and even thought he was selected through a democratic process they want to remove him from running.... talk about a threat to democracy
Very few are worried he’d win. There is ZERO chance. Whether Trump or Joe Dirt were running on Republican side.
IMG_8171.png

I'm not hating a smidge less than 20% YTD.

Not sure why I'm still working.
May as well retire and live a little before the "great round up". Maybe a safari or two? A trip to Argentina or Australia?

Mountain Caribou and Elk would be a blast, Stone Sheep would be a dream hunt but sadly unaffordable for all except millionaires and government retirees.

Speak for yourself. I can hunt them any time, no season no tags no limit.

The fact is your source is from a conspiracy website put together by a wingnut.

Bring something credible to the table, I'm not into fairytales.

Let me guess, you get your info from the same people who said if you get the vax you won’t get Covid? The same people who said it didn’t originate in the lab? The same people who said if you get the vax you won’t die? The same people who said masks and 6’ distancing work? The same people who said to wear a mask to your table at a restaurant then you can take it off? The same people who censored doctors like Bhattacharya and then had to eat their words? The same people who said it’s a pandemic of the unvaxxed?

I’m guessing you get your info from the drug companies and their tests? Or, are you trusting the “science”? Lord knows the drug companies have never lied about their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back