Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing is that everyone had a choice. It seems though the folks that decided not to get the vaccine are the biggest, loudest opponents of the vaccine. If you want it, get it. If you don't want it or believe it works, why shit all over others who got it?
I agree. But unfortunately there was a lot of people forced into getting it via there workplace. Or tried to be forced into it.

There was still a choice. When I was a little kid they lined us all up for the sugar cube polio vaccine. Did it work? No idea. I know it didn't hurt.
Lose your job, lose your house, lose your car, etc... cause you can't pay bills and support your family. What a beautiful choice. Thats why people say #*^@#* the rushed vaccine!

Go back to the conspiracy websites and try to sell crazy somewhere else.
Wow you are closed minded. If you can’t watch the facts, we’ll good luck to you. I’m done until you can watch the facts and discuss them. Until then…

Wow you are closed minded. If you can’t watch the facts, we’ll good luck to you. I’m done until you can watch the facts and discuss them. Until then…
The fact is your source is from a conspiracy website put together by a wingnut.

Bring something credible to the table, I'm not into fairytales.

Sorry I thought everyone knew by now that those vaccines were a farce. Here follow some people who know the facts.

WOW, That was some eye opening information! Scary, but thank you.

The fact is your source is from a conspiracy website put together by a wingnut.

Bring something credible to the table, I'm not into fairytales.
You didn’t watch it did you. I guess I wouldn’t watch it either if I couldn’t handle the truth. Good luck.

I watched it...like I said, wingnut central with an ambulance chaser.
Lol you didn’t have time to watch it. One more time here is the facts.

Lol you didn’t have time to watch it. One more time here is the facts.
The only "fact" is the wingnut source of the "information" presented by an ambulance chaser.

Total joke.

The only "fact" is the wingnut source of the "information".

Total joke.
If you watched it you would know the wing nut uses the governments own databases. You have your mind made up and can’t handle your world to be challenged. I’m done good luck to you. I’m sure you’ll be first in line for the bird flue vaccine too.

If you watched it you would know the wing nut uses the governments own databases. You have your mind made up and can’t handle your world to be challenged. I’m done good luck to you. I’m sure you’ll be first in line for the bird flue vaccine too.
I do have my mind made up, I don't believe ambulance chasers and conspiracy theory wingnuts.

Just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back