Caribou Gear

Be honest

When I was younger the Olympics were the equivalent of the war of all world wars, battle for dominance. There was nothing more important.

Today, it is a joke and an insult to what it stood for. I can't tell you the last time I've watched it. I see the headlines, the latest being the female boxing. I will stop there because my further opinions and comments may not be very popular.

I watched some ‘woman’ who went through puberty as a male beat the absolute shit out of a born female in boxing.

That’s enough Olympics for me.
Did you see the same thing happen at the volleyball game?

I've watched a little bit, hard to turn off women's volleyball when it's on. Lol
Probably the least I've ever watched, sad it's turned into a PC spectacle.

Did not see that, but I’m sure it showed the same overwhelming competitive advantages that the boxing match did
Really sickening. Headline:

Female volleyball player, 17, left paralyzed with brain damage by transgender opponent who 'cackled with delight' after knocking her to ground​

Hard to believe we live in an age that a man can grow up taking advantage of the testosterone and when fully grown claim they are women and start competing in women's events. Usually dominating in those events. WTF.

I've been watching the nightly recaps on NBC. I enjoy most. Both my kids were athletes and had success at state competitions. I know how much time and effort they put in and I really respect anyone that can be a top athlete on the world stage. Admire the drive and dedication.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back