Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

TX Trophy Hunter

I got a 7 day ban from the slippery slope a few months ago and it still doesn’t let me log in. I can go to the website but every time I go to login I get an error message. I’m thinking the “7 day” time out was more permanent. Anyone else ever had that happen?

Could have been something you did here also I’m pretty sure that dubz guy is Avery’s burner account over here he is always posting about him.
Maybe, I never bashed them over here and not trying to now. I know I’m making fun of their name but meant to be in good clean fun. I read somewhere that they will bock an IP address, wondering if I pissed them off that much.

I quit being able to log into my account after a the topic of buying and selling wildlife coordinates was brought up.

I think I said anybody that does that is a lazy douche bag. Turns out, one of the owners of RS sells coordinates of wildlife, like a lazy douche bag. I’m not saying he made it so I can’t login, but that’s something a lazy douche bag would do.

Could just be a coincidence.

I got banned for being “passive aggressive towards the forum.” I only created a burner account to low key troll any topic that was locked. denning should write another book about dumb shit that nobody with a frontal lobe will read. Cockslide fondles poachers and garbage companies.

Not worthy of suspension, but it is a douche move.
I stated a fact to provide all parties with accurate information about market data. I believe that’s generally protected by the whole freedom of speech thing. I guess I’m a complete stranger so why not call me names, or try to rip me off on an online sale.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back