Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

Not gonna lie, I learned a bit from that. I thought it almost sounded AI generated it was so well written.
Right, woukd have been helpful first time I deer hunted in wyoming. Local guy pulled on road side and said right down in that canyon there is a nice 4x (he had already tagged out) he goes you can't miss it go out to that ledge he's in between the Two juniper stands. I must have stared at the hillside for about 2 hours muttering "what the #*^@#* is a juniper stand" to myself.

Last edited:
This is completely off topic….but @BuzzH ; when you’ve hunted with Randy and are on film, do you have to wear Sitka? I was always wondered how that worked. That episode with Buzz, Randy, and his son was one of the most unreal, and outright cool hunts I’ve ever seen,

This is completely off topic….but @BuzzH ; when you’ve hunted with Randy and are on film, do you have to wear Sitka? I was always wondered how that worked. That episode with Buzz, Randy, and his son was one of the most unreal, and outright cool hunts I’ve ever seen,
You’re a bit late to be commenting about off-topic. This thread was on the rocks on page 1.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronnie0321
Back