Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

I got banned twice from LRH. And it wasn't even shooting related. As of now I can't log into my RS account for about two years. Not sure why. But I can still read the dumb shit going on there. mtmuley

One forum is enough social interaction for me, but I won’t lie I’ve thought about creating an account on the slide just to troll.
I follow 1.5 forums and definitely too much. Rokslide has developed a reputation such that I don't have to go there to know it's not for me. Sadly, I'm sure its trashy reputation attracts a lot of folks in the current hunting crowd.

Oh man. Nobody’s drilling holes anymore, you gotta go with the carbon fiber handle. People are gonna think you’re a Fudd.
My wife told me last week her company was going eco friendly and they were buying everyone sporks. I asked if it was a titanium spork like I used and she excitedly exclaimed yes! You can have it. Compared to my long handled titanium spork hers felt like a ton.

The worst part about the whole situation was I told her how much my titanium spork cost.

Whats Rokslide?
It’s basically another version of this, but the people in charge don’t seem to be regarded as highly as Randy. I don’t really pay attention to what the famous hunting crowd does but I’m sure someone here can fill you in.

Just imagine a forum full of posters like rjthehunter, seeth07, Mallardsx2, and treeshark but turn up the obnoxious to defcon 10.

There you have it.
Yeah, I know about the site and it's reputation. Sounds mostly annoying.
I don't need that.

Pretty much anything unit specific either gets moderated away or the poster deletes in shame. Anything useful hunting ive either learned or have good resources already via previous posted threads

The point on being on forums, at least for me, is mostly about being informed on conservation and policy issues. Rokslide seems more geared to the "gear" side of things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyL
Back