Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

1 point! 1 stinking point! :rolleyes: When he pitted and dropped back I lost the grin on my face. One lousy position. Well, I guess it's going to come down to the last race of the session to find a leader. I'll take the win AGAIN this week ;) and even if I don't take the lead next week I made a hell of a comeback!

Reddick tried another hail-melon move and dive bombed Buescher. Couldn't hang on to it and slid up and hit him, taking both to the pits.
idk, I didn't see it as a crazy move, Buescher ended up tight to the wall and scrapped it and when that happened, Reddick went under him and didn't have what it took to fully clear him and I'm guessing his car was just tight and he couldn't get it to go down away from Buescher. Nothing nasty about it just and unfortunate event on a pass. Same thing basically happened earlier in the race in the Blaney wreck. Guys are mad about it but its Darlinton where cars are hard to turn and prevent them from sliding up and into the wall and when there is a car between you and the wall, things are going to happen.

Back