Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

I guess in my rant I forgot to answer question yes, I’ve been kicked off Rokslide.Lol I believe it happened when I pointed out that the Rokslide group hunt with the BC poaching incident. Came to light in that thread that a lot of the rock slide elite associate or are pretty dang buddy buddy with a lot of people with questionable ethics/convictions. But when you got ole shoot them from the truck, waypoint selling Robbie as the leader, I guess that can happen.

Forgot I was a fng over there...

noharleyyet​

FNG · From Texas
Joined Sep 23, 2016

FNG
Messages 0
Reaction score 0

Lifted this...bannable?
View attachment 328245

Maybe I should start an introduction thread for you over there. 😀

I do enjoy seeing the Rokstock roll out became a dumpster fire. Ryan and unknown LM ran their mouth 90 this 90 days that. I think they’re approaching 2x that now and it’s radio silence from them. They’ve had plenty of time to get stocks to their buddies and go bear hunting though.🙄

I swung by Unknown Munitions the other day. Jake (the guy who runs the place) and his staff were very welcoming and helpful. They have some neat stuff in there (and I like stuff). The Rokstok fit me pretty darn well. I plan to order one for my Tikka. BTW - my Tikka is not a 223, but my daughter’s is.

I got the boot. Too many facts presented on subjects the bro hunters pretend to have the first clue about will get you banned.

Also if you hunt more than a week a year, are successful hunting, and don't wear the latest hunting costume they don't like that either.

Real insecure bunch over on that site.

You’re offense was telling stupid people they were stupid.

Maybe I should start an introduction thread for you over there. 😀

I swung by Unknown Munitions the other day. Jake (the guy who runs the place) and his staff were very welcoming and helpful. They have some neat stuff in there (and I like stuff). The Rokstok fit me pretty darn well. I plan to order one for my Tikka. BTW - my Tikka is not a 223, but my daughter’s is.
lol. There are still guys that ordered day 1 that haven’t received theirs and haven’t heard a word from them. Just don’t hold your breath waiting on it.

Yep. Was a newer member, guess I should have read thru the rules twice. I was inquiring about the performance of 210 ablr and asked if someone has any they were willing to sell since they couldn't be found anywhere. Didn't do that in a classifieds section. Was told I was trying to bypass the rules. Permanent ban. Oh well.

but did they have any real update on when they’re shipping? It seemed to be good IG okay for a bit but now seems to have ground to a halt

but did they have any real update on when they’re shipping? It seemed to be good IG okay for a bit but now seems to have ground to a halt
I suspect the initial flood of pre-orders was unexpected. Jake said new orders are being quoted at 150 days. He also said that his hope is to one day have Rokstoks available on the shelf.

Since I am a lefty, I fell for this 7mm PRC. I still wish a 1” pad was an available option. I did see a photo of one installed by a customer but it took some modification of the pad.

IMG_0643.jpeg

I got banned for the dumbest thing ever ! A guy started a thread bashing a sponsor there , it didn't go well . He was mad the box of his scope had a crinkled corner on it . No damage to the scope , just the box .
I said - "I get it it , the wife had lost her cherry way before I met her , but it's still fun playing with the box it came in ".
A senior member took offense , pushed the mommy button , I was banned , no warning - perma banned .
But , they kept sending me emails and promotions . then they posted something on FB so I commented about reinstating me , so they did .
No big deal , it's just the interweb thingy ......

How can they? They don't have enough experience in hunting, conservation, public lands, etc. to have an intelligent conversation with, let alone a thought of their own.

Shoot one elk on a guided hunt, instant experts.

All hail Buzz.

The only man ever known to shoot a cow elk, plant a tree, hunt public land. Then make sure to tell you about it.

I suspect the initial flood of pre-orders was unexpected. Jake said new orders are being quoted at 150 days. He also said that his hope is to one day have Rokstoks available on the shelf.

Since I am a lefty, I fell for this 7mm PRC. I still wish a 1” pad was an available option. I did see a photo of one installed by a customer but it took some modification of the pad.

View attachment 328378
The Stocky VG on the 300 Win Short Mag is thin sliced Clint...but no problem.

I agree there can be some pretty big egos and some less than accurate info at times but there’s also a lot of good information as well as some pretty talented people. There are a handful of stock making threads that are awesome. And I’m not talking some of the ‘build’ content you see here…

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyL
Back