Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

Why run? He could walk from either one and still beat them in a foot race…

All seriousness aside though, I like both Bluebell and Tillamook. I want to try some more Tillamook flavors, but I can’t seem to get past the white chocolate raspberry, and usually stick up on it when it goes on sale
That's my 2nd favorite flavor!

That's my 2nd favorite flavor!
If anything beats bluebell homemade vanilla I don’t want/need to try it. I have limited myself for bluebell to weekends, holidays and special occasions. I don’t break those rules either.

I know nothing about politics or ice cream...more of a milkshake man my myself.
I get whatever vanilla is on sale and add whatever local fruit is in season. Had a good blackberry milkshake last week picked from the thicket behind the cabin, peaches will be in soon.

Make Milkshakes Great Again!

I get whatever vanilla is on sale and add whatever local fruit is in season. Had a good blackberry milkshake last week picked from the thicket behind the cabin, peaches will be in soon.

Love me some milk shakes.

What’s everyone’s opinion on the Shamrock Shake?

Or they purple one, the grimace whatever-the-hell

Hmm... Can't remember the last time I had one! Might have to do something about that.

I’m really working through some personal things to get excited about all of the fruit you guys eat in your ice cream. Is that a western thing?

All seriousness aside though, I like both Bluebell and Tillamook. I want to try some more Tillamook flavors, but I can’t seem to get past the white chocolate raspberry, and usually stick up on it when it goes on sale
I'm really getting into Red Button ice cream lately. Very good stuff.

I'm looking at all the flavors posted and got curious as to what I'm missing out on. I'm adding each flavor to my bucket list.

All Ice Cream Products - Tillamook

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back