Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

I think both candidates are terrible. Those who have been following the debate since before the last election found nothing new to learn.
One guy is going to run it from a teleprompter in a rest home. The other guy is going to run it from prison passing secret notes to a guard.
I have a couple theories, Biden gets in and retires handing it off to the VP. At the last minute Biden Boots Harris and brings Bama for VP handing it off to him. Next theory is that Biden drops out and Newsome jumps in at the last minute.

... At the last minute Biden Boots Harris and brings Bama for VP handing it off to him.

The 12th amendment says:

...[N]o person constitutionally ineligible to the office of president shall be eligible to that of vice president of the United States.

Obama is ineligible under the 22nd amendment which says:

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

The 12th amendment says:

...[N]o person constitutionally ineligible to the office of president shall be eligible to that of vice president of the United States.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

well, you're supposed to be born here too soo...

The 12th amendment says:

Well so much for my uneducated theories,,,,, I'll go back to my shop now.😞

There's bound to be some kind of chicanery figuring out what's next up there, but that one was the easiest to rule out.

It's almost lunch, anyone else feeling mexican?
View attachment 332099
Damn!! The boss is in town shopping today. I gotta get these on the priority list.
Thank you for redirecting the thread back to important stuff.

There's bound to be some kind of chicanery figuring out what's next up there, but that one was the easiest to rule out.

It's almost lunch, anyone else feeling mexican?
View attachment 332099
easily the most disappointing ice cream i've ever had. i can still remember where i bought the thing probably 20+ years ago. such great expectations followed by the worst outcome possible. i've had better ice cream in elementary school cafeterias. 0/5 stars.

easily the most disappointing ice cream i've ever had. i can still remember where i bought the thing probably 20+ years ago. such great expectations followed by the worst outcome possible. i've had better ice cream in elementary school cafeterias. 0/5 stars.
It definitely had a structural problem haha. By your third bite the sides compress and shot all the ice cream out the back. And our best minds couldn't solve the problem

Ice cream is complete garbage compared to frozen custard. Get your crap together fellas. There is a reason why all the good places in the dairy state serve frozen custard instead of ice cream.

Gillies and Kopps are local small chain joints worth mentioning with Kelly's Creamery probably the best out there. Even the major chain Culvers Custard knocks out the best ice cream there is.

What did you expect eating 20 year old ice cream?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back