Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

What did you expect eating 20 year old ice cream?
that's exactly what it tasted like! sorry for my poor wording in previous post - i figured that it was a given that it was immediately consumed post purchase, but you can never overshare enough on here. šŸ˜‚
btw it was north helena sinclair gas station right off I-15. have refused to go back there ever since. talk about petty.

One guy is going to run it from a teleprompter in a rest home. The other guy is going to run it from prison passing secret notes to a guard.
I have a couple theories, Biden gets in and retires handing it off to the VP. At the last minute Biden Boots Harris and brings Bama for VP handing it off to him. Next theory is that Biden drops out and Newsome jumps in at the last minute.
I think Trump should pick a woman as VP solely so that he can hand it off to her if he wins, giving the Republican's the first female president and therefore making all of the Democrats mad.

This post is not a knock on either party - It is a PBS share of the highlights from Trump and Hillary's roast of each other. A few fun jabs by both for chits n grins sake. :ROFLMAO:

The first year I went out west on a mule deer hunt the old timer that ran the camp made it clear there are 2 things that are not discussed in camp. Politics and religion, he was a wise man.

Bluebell is definitely good, or was back in the day. Used to stop by there and get ice cream sandwiches.

I was just waiting for the version of the "news" to come on and there was a days old clip of Biden walking around giving interviews to a small group. I've heard it all before so hit the mute button. Without sound watching Biden walking around reminded me of an old guy wandering around the hardware store looking for something that they probably don't carry.

America needs Obama back, rippin cigs and shootin 3s in the White House, and killing Bin Laden.

"Last night was a great night for the United States and for the world. A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated. He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child. He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place."

Lol this was a better vicory speech

"Last night was a great night for the United States and for the world. A brutal killer, one who has caused so much hardship and death, has violently been eliminated. He will never again harm another innocent man, woman, or child. He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place."

Lol this was a better vicory speech

Back when he was also more cognizant, he did know how to give the average American what they wanted to hear.

I like how he couldnā€™t resist taking direct credit for an operation that was probably years in the making, before he was ever elected haha

My secret hope the Dwain the rock Johnson runs from president.
Why run? He could walk from either one and still beat them in a foot raceā€¦

All seriousness aside though, I like both Bluebell and Tillamook. I want to try some more Tillamook flavors, but I canā€™t seem to get past the white chocolate raspberry, and usually stick up on it when it goes on sale

Why run? He could walk from either one and still beat them in a foot raceā€¦

All seriousness aside though, I like both Bluebell and Tillamook. I want to try some more Tillamook flavors, but I canā€™t seem to get past the white chocolate raspberry, and usually stick up on it when it goes on sale
Itā€™s better use of the word ā€œrunsā€ than in most hunting colloquial

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back