Advertisement

Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

What is it? High metabolism or Santa gut?
Every once in a blue moon my wife and I cycle to a favorite ice cream shop to have a scoop.

If I had the freezer with one or a few tubs of ice cream shared here... I wouldn't see my Willie while wizzing!
Yep, I had to stop buying ice cream for the freezer many years ago. Self preservation..

Yep, I had to stop buying ice cream for the freezer many years ago. Self preservation..
I've switched over to the "once in a while" method. I have a few containers in the freezer and don't want to waste it so if I had a light eating day I might have a small scoop while watching TV at night. My days of a big old bowlfull are over, but I'll still have a little now and then as a "reward" for doing something healthy that day. If I think about it, that is. It's not often.

I've switched over to the "once in a while" method. I have a few containers in the freezer and don't want to waste it so if I had a light eating day I might have a small scoop while watching TV at night. My days of a big old bowlfull are over, but I'll still have a little now and then as a "reward" for doing something healthy that day. If I think about it, that is. It's not often.
I can't do that because once you open that carton you must consume it all within a few days, otherwise it will acquire a flavor of the freezer.
Better but more expensive are the small individual servings.

I can't do that because once you open that carton you must consume it all within a few days, otherwise it will acquire a flavor of the freezer.
Better but more expensive are the small individual servings.
I'm not going to doubt your taste buds but I don't notice anything different about my ice cream if it's been open for a while. Several months? Sure, it gets frosty and dries up a little on the surface. I try to have it gone by then but I sure don't panic about a few days going by.

Man, ice cream plays a critical role! Haha!

Maybe I'll convince my wife she would enjoy an ice cream.

57fb46dc-58c2-4711-8e70-ce6b9d63f1fa_text.gif

Cedar crest is 10x better than Tillamook.
Normally I'd get all puffed up and make rude remarks about some piss-ant Ice Cream company that I've never heard of... But then I looked them up. Being from Wisco, any Ice Cream gets a quick +10pts. The Badger State doesn't f@ck around when it comes to their exploits in Dairy.

What flavor of ice cream is best for icing down a grazed ear? Does tub shape influence it? Asking for a friend

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MidwestSniper03
Back