Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

Does anyone know when the draw odds are published?

Just points for me and my son this year but very interested this years odds as looking to burns some CO points in 2025.
It’s usually within a week of the draw.

Man, I am super bummed I didn’t draw the pronghorn tag I was after with my 22 points. The RFW tag went for 22 points last year so I was really hoping I could draw it with the same amount this year.

My final year in the resident pool was a complete bust. I didn’t draw a single tag.

I applied for a pronghorn point and the email says that even that was unsuccessful! Yikes...

No dice for antelope. I put the doe muzzleloader tag as a second choice with a point first and didn't get it. I drew it as a second choice last year. Tags in my corner of the state are getting harder to draw with the winter kills in the NW of the state and those guys coming down here to hunt. Oh well, muzzleloader season gets screwed with tarantula fest in La Junta and people all over the grasslands looking for them. There's always OTC archery or leftovers and reissues.

When and where does CPW typically post the number of tags allocated to each LE elk hunt code?

The draw stats are located here, but looks like the 2024 aren't up yet. You will be able to find the number of tags for LE hunt codes when they are posted

if the carcass is where the elk was legally killed then it shouldn't be an issue.
Yes, I've put this exact question to CPW. Their answer was that hunting over a carcass is fine provided you don't do anything to reposition it or manipulate it to make it more attractive as a bait.

I usually buy a point with my first choice and hope to pick up a tag with second options for deer, antelope and elk. 0-for-3 this year. I'll try my luck in the secondary draw but otherwise I'll be hunting OTC with the unwashed masses.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back