2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

Does anyone know when the draw odds are published?

Just points for me and my son this year but very interested this years odds as looking to burns some CO points in 2025.

Last edited:
Added a deer point and got a 3rd choice license for my back pocket. Should be able to combine with my chosen elk unit if I draw that too, which would make for a hectic and fun trip west.
Well for once a strategy actually worked. I got a 1st rifle elk tag in a decent unit and a plains muzzleloader deer tag. Colorado bound! Well…. unless I draw something else in the meantime, as I’ve got a few more LE / low odds irons in the fire….

My points have also zeroed out 3rd season unit 70 here I come. Dinks beware 🤣!
You can do alright there. I hunted muzzy season and saw some nice deer while driving. All we saw were moo cows in the area they migrate to, but a little early. NO DICE for me on Elk 76 muzzleloader. If I hadn't not applied 2 years ago I would be going. Might be time to change strategies and just use the bow.

Added a deer point and got a 3rd choice license for my back pocket. Should be able to combine with my chosen elk unit if I draw that too, which would make for a hectic and fun trip west.
Want to add a quick stop in WY on the way in the unit we both know well for does?

You can do alright there. I hunted muzzy season and saw some nice deer while driving. All we saw were moo cows in the area they migrate to, but a little early. NO DICE for me on Elk 76 muzzleloader. If I hadn't not applied 2 years ago I would be going. Might be time to change strategies and just use the bow.
Creep is real. I settled for a firearm and later season just to get out of the game. I will say it’s relieving.
I hope you draw that tag asap

Want to add a quick stop in WY on the way in the unit we both know well for does?
Ha, yeah I’d love to but I’m gonna be very pressed for time and weighed down with a bull and a buck if all goes well. It would be a great time. You gonna try? I do definitely want to get back there, and soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back