Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

I'll be up there all summer scouting. Might not be a bad idea to keep me in the loop. I can also help packout!!

I'll be up there all summer scouting. Might not be a bad idea to keep me in the loop. I can also help packout!!
Our schedule isn’t going to allow us to get there until late September so any help we get would be very much appreciated!

I Drew a bear tag in a unit ive hunted before during first rifle
Anybody have any tips on finding bear during September? Is it legal to shoot a bear off of an elk carcass? I’m just imagining a scenario where I’m going in to help a friend pack out elk quarters and I see a bear near or on the rib cage and I’m standing there with a rifle and a tag

I Drew a bear tag in a unit ive hunted before during first rifle
Anybody have any tips on finding bear during September? Is it legal to shoot a bear off of an elk carcass? I’m just imagining a scenario where I’m going in to help a friend pack out elk quarters and I see a bear near or on the rib cage and I’m standing there with a rifle and a tag

if the carcass is where the elk was legally killed then it shouldn't be an issue.

What is the expected order for the remainder of the species? Sorry if someone asked this already.

Back