2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

I ‘think’ if you are impatient, like me, and look up your application online the price for the lucky winner may now be the full tag plus fees amount and the one who drew points only will show pref point fee plus fees.,
Mine says $10 on everything in my orders including the bear tag I drew this morning. I got the email and my account is up to date on what unit I drew. Maybe you're looking in a different spot than me though.

I know someone whom drew a Unit 6 Bull Moose tag and I really don't want to tell you how few points they had. Like they say, get the 3 weighted points and anything can happen.

I feel bad for all of the top end weighted point holders whom now are pushing 60+ years of age and can't draw a tag.

My buddy just called me, he drew the same tag.
Nice! maybe we will see you there. I will be the grumpy husband driving his smiling wife around. With any luck at all maybe she can get it done just in time to drive to New Mexico to hunt her elk tag.

Bear came 1st for me and Son. 1/2 hour later moose came in. Had me worried that we were on to bear and I didn't get my moose.

Nice! maybe we will see you there. I will be the grumpy husband driving his smiling wife around. With any luck at all maybe she can get it done just in time to drive to New Mexico to hunt her elk tag.
Yes, and I'll be the grumpy guy driving his smiling friend around! I' sure we can't miss each other! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back