Wyoming moose

Thanks for the education gentlemen. Sorry about that Bob!
I picked that up listening to the youtube season setting meetings for the Laramie region. It's also in the regs.

I think a majority of the cow moose will come out of 38.

Hunting in 41 won’t do you much good with a 38 tag in your pocket…they are separate areas this year.
if you had read my previous posts you would know im 69, old fat and tired...be careful what you write to old people, you about gave me another heart attack...i dont have room for anymore stents!!!! anyway you owe me a beer, hopefully i can collect it in the rustic on oct 2...it would have been a huge burden to cross the valley to 38 haha...thanks for your posts

Throwing me under the bus?
Bob you will have a fun hunt like Buzz stated.
Plenty of cow moose, just look close for a calf first.

Wyoming 18.jpgWyoming 19.jpgWyoming 20.jpg

This guy wandered through our camp about 25 yards from the cookhouse in southern Wyoming a couple of years ago. He was pretty docile, but the cow and calf that showed up later made late-night restroom runs a little more interesting.

I’m gonna blame Pam. She mentioned that the three areas had been busted up. Obviously she meant for bulls. I just need to learn how to read.
man i get it...my wife has killed ant,deer, elk, and oryx, but since we got grandkids i dont listen to her anymore...the truth is no longer on her lips...you gotta make your own way...its hell getting old

Back