Wyoming Leftover Results 2024

gwhunter

Wyoming Leftover Draw results are out. I snagged a leftover cow tag in a general unit. Struck out on the leftover type 9 tag. Good luck to everyone else who snagged a tag at the last minute!!

Wyoming Leftover Draw results are out. I snagged a leftover cow tag in a general unit. Struck out on the leftover type 9 tag. Good luck to everyone else who snagged a tag at the last minute!!
I drew also so we will need to talk soon. 1st with my wife.

Had a bunch of people put in for a leftover cow tag that I already drew in the main draw. Weren't many available but one person was able to secure one and it was the best possible person - my buddies 12yo daughter. I'm way more excited about getting her an elk and will entirely focus my attention and energy on making that happen!

Miracles do happen.

The leftover cow elk tag i applied for had 88 people draw and 6 people not draw.

I am one of the 6.

Sucks to not get the tag, but is kind of hilarious at the same time.

I talked 4 buddies into applying for the same tag (they drew), so I kind of did it to myself.

Miracles do happen.

The leftover cow elk tag i applied for had 88 people draw and 6 people not draw.

I am one of the 6.

Sucks to not get the tag, but is kind of hilarious at the same time.

I talked 4 buddies into applying for the same tag (they drew), so I kind of did it to myself.
That's kinda been my luck this year too. Applied for tags all over the place with realistic odds and realistic points. This was my last shot and I finally got a tag.

Struck out with The COW tag I applied for -- went from 100% odds every year to 30% ........ thats for a full price cow in a unit with barely any accessible public land.....

Did no get the tag I wanted. Odds were 65% in first reduced price cow tag drawing. Only were 12 tags leftover. I did not get one of the 12. Such is life. Looks like I'll be chasing feathered critters if I make an out of state trip this year.

Struck out with The COW tag I applied for -- went from 100% odds every year to 30% ........ thats for a full price cow in a unit with barely any accessible public land.....
We're the draw tags (Type 4 and 6) reduced in number because of the unlimited Type 8 introduced this year?

We're the draw tags (Type 4 and 6) reduced in number because of the unlimited Type 8 introduced this year?
no. exact same # from the year before. Trophy unit where they don't have any Type 8. I sure hope the extra people that applied and received the tags have permission to hunt/access through private but im sure not. probably the folks that just apply for a tag becuase thats whats available and then they get the tag and start there research and realize oh shit I wish i would of known....... oh well, its part of playing the game and we have to play with the cards were dealt. im still going to go elk hunting thank goodness for a back up to a back up :)

I am seeing type 4 and type 6 leftovers in the same areas, that are available. I guess if you dont know any better, you can spend $400 extra for the same cow tag or does the web site tell you that type 6 tags are cheaper b4 you buy?????

Yes it tells you, one is actually called reduced price. It's usually got limits on where in the area it can be used.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back