MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WTH?

Funny, they labeled “sovereign citizens” as domestic terrorists now….

IMG_1137.pngAlso funny, it’s not only “okay” but it’s of the upmost importance that we are and remain a sovereign nation, but to be a sovereign citizen is NOT OKAY.

I’m certainly torn. There was a viral video of an older gentleman from three forks MT that was arguing that natural law trumps state and federal law, in regards to fishing without a license. If man is starving hungry and doesn’t have the money to feed himself but DOES have the means to CATCH himself food, how can it be illegal to keep yourself from starvation?

He was found guilty and did get into some trouble for it, but I would imagine that morally he would say he’d do it again if he had to. I know I would if I were starving and had no money. As for the registration thing, I’m pretty sure every state law says any passenger vehicles and off road vehicles over like 80(?) ccs are subject to registration requirements— no “natural law” to argue there.

There is a difference between ”rights” and “privileges.”

The state will tax and force compliance with privileges and create license and fees accordingly.

Rights are supposed to be recognized by the state, and protected accordingly…

They're 'travellers' not 'drivers' in their own eyes, so they don't think they need a license or registration. Sovereign citizens are dummies, have them up here too.

At the risk of an admin red flag, a little religious discussion.

Odd to me that these types often claim some God given right, but don't seem to have any knowledge of Holy Writ.
Just like they redact the US Constitution to suit their behavior, it seems they also redact their bibles.

I Peter 2:13-17. NIV

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority,
14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right.
15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves.
17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

Better quote the King James Version, too. This is for those who say that Sovereign Citizens only trust a bible named after someone who would have called THEM a subject.

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

View attachment 332348Also funny, it’s not only “okay” but it’s of the upmost importance that we are and remain a sovereign nation, but to be a sovereign citizen is NOT OKAY.

I’m certainly torn. There was a viral video of an older gentleman from three forks MT that was arguing that natural law trumps state and federal law, in regards to fishing without a license. If man is starving hungry and doesn’t have the money to feed himself but DOES have the means to CATCH himself food, how can it be illegal to keep yourself from starvation?

He was found guilty and did get into some trouble for it, but I would imagine that morally he would say he’d do it again if he had to. I know I would if I were starving and had no money. As for the registration thing, I’m pretty sure every state law says any passenger vehicles and off road vehicles over like 80(?) ccs are subject to registration requirements— no “natural law” to argue there.
It's simple.

You have laws for those that need them and to protect the rest of us.

It's up to law enforcement--and to some extent prosecutors--to decide what will be enforced.

Within there is the grace to allow someone to go on without punishment, to help them out of their predicament, and more.

Last edited:

View attachment 332348Also funny, it’s not only “okay” but it’s of the upmost importance that we are and remain a sovereign nation, but to be a sovereign citizen is NOT OKAY.

A person doesn’t get to do shit everyone else can’t just because they’re poor. It’s such a lazy excuse to say “it’s for food.” Go get food stamps and leave the fish for those of us that pay taxes.

A person doesn’t get to do shit everyone else can’t just because they’re poor. It’s such a lazy excuse to say “it’s for food.” Go get food stamps and leave the fish for those of us that pay taxes.
I totally see your argument! Like I said, he lost in court… lol

I have never needed to poach a fish. The licenses are cheap and bag limits are generous. I could see the old man’s argument, if sincere, would be worth fighting for if it were that dire and such an exigent circumstance. That alone is arguable right? Who could say when someone is TOO malnourished they NEED that fish.

My wife’s mother deals with these people all the time at the courthouse. They’ll make obscene requests. One time she told a story about someone coming in to file a report stating that when they die, the government can’t take their body.
Dude I was askin my wife that!!! I wanted to know if someone could be buried way up in the natl forest somewhere with just a very small headstone or do we HAVE TO use the city/county cemetery that’s provided?!

Dude I was askin my wife that!!! I wanted to know if someone could be buried way up in the natl forest somewhere with just a very small headstone or do we HAVE TO use the city/county cemetery that’s provided?!
I think burials on public land is illegal. It violates the leave no trace I imagine but I’m not educated enough to make such claim.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back