Caribou Gear

WTH?

Why not just get burned and dumped off at your favorite spot that’s all I want
I don’t like the thought of going up in flames at the end, I’d rather be one with the earth. They sell decomposable caskets that I like the thought of, but not putting it next to old man Jones or whomever else I may end up side by side with. Just the whole side by side thing at all makes me wonder what other options there are

The instructions for my internment are simple: Dump me out on top of Roger's pass and let the bears take care of the carcass.
My desired exit would be to die alone of accident or ailment in the backcountry and become carnivore fodder. I won’t go so far as instructing my kids to dump my body if I die in a more civilized place, but plan B if it happens that way is to have my ashes spread on my favorite mountain top.

My desired exit would be to die alone of accident or ailment in the backcountry and become carnivore fodder. I won’t go so far as instructing my kids to dump my body if I die in a more civilized place, but plan B if it happens that way is to have my ashes spread on my favorite mountain top.

There are not nearly enough epic tales of tragedy and woe these days that resonate on the scale of Ulysses, Ghengis Khan, etc. Making some pasty white people trudge around on a mountain finding your perfect resting place for ephraim to consume you does more for the human condition than some gentrified spreading of the ashes.

We are meant to discover new frontiers, expand our horizons and boldly go where no one has gone before, not mewl away at a reception with bad cheese balls and boxed wine. Death should serve as a testament to adventure, even if you pass while scrolling on the toilet.

There are not nearly enough epic tales of tragedy and woe these days that resonate on the scale of Ulysses, Ghengis Khan, etc. Making some pasty white people trudge around on a mountain finding your perfect resting place for ephraim to consume you does more for the human condition than some gentrified spreading of the ashes.

We are meant to discover new frontiers, expand our horizons and boldly go where no one has gone before, not mewl away at a reception with bad cheese balls and boxed wine. Death should serve as a testament to adventure, even if you pass while scrolling on the toilet.

What about dying on the toilet scrolling other people's adventures?

#KeepHammering

What about dying on the toilet scrolling other people's adventures?

#KeepHammering

how you die is less important than how you make others dispose of you.

Example: Gus died a slow & gruesomely painful death after one last fight with Indians. The real adventure was Woodrow taking him back to TX to be buried.

Show someone you love them enough to make them go crazy by taking your corpse across a country to be buried in an inconvenient spot.

how you die is less important than how you make others dispose of you.

Example: Gus died a slow & gruesomely painful death after one last fight with Indians. The real adventure was Woodrow taking him back to TX to be buried.

Show someone you love them enough to make them go crazy by taking your corpse across a country to be buried in an inconvenient spot.

My plan is to have my ashes reloaded in ammo and have people pew pew me into oblivion!

Hopefully my ashes would foul their barrel and action so they could think of me as they clean microscopic burnt bits of my beans and weenie, off their firearms!

My plan is to have my ashes reloaded in ammo and have people pew pew me into oblivion!

Hopefully my ashes would foul their barrel and action so they could think of me as they clean microscopic burnt bits of my beans and weenie, off their firearms!
YARN | Lock and load. | Seinfeld (1989) - S09E18 The Frogger ...

This was actually my wife’s uncle’s request when he died a couple years ago. He wanted his ashes to be loaded into shotgun shells and shot all over the countryside. His wife was not on board with the program, so I guess he’s just sitting in an urn somewhere, kind of lame.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back