PEAX Equipment

Wolves and a minivan

Whoa Whoa now wait a minute that was a low blow.:D Some of us still drive the "grocery getters" and have flowers on our checks. That doesn't make us any less of a man......now where did my wife set her purse I'm supposed to pick up some milk.

....wait-wut, you still use checks?

Whoa Whoa now wait a minute that was a low blow.:D Some of us still drive the "grocery getters" and have flowers on our checks. That doesn't make us any less of a man......now where did my wife set her purse I'm supposed to pick up some milk.

Yah, but you are suppose to hide those things not tell the world about it.

Don't feel too bad I once posted a picture of my dog with a handkerchief for a collar. Ohh the shame!

.... but that man is sick and needs to be evaluated.

That was common knowledge in Montana before his grandstanding on this topic. Most would argue the evaluation results would be a foregone conclusion and unnecessary.

I call BS on his story. Toby being ever the opportunist for publicity, I'm going with Greenhorn's theory.

Missoula man who hit wolves won't face charges

Seems some of y'alls speculations may have been right.

FWP says when they found the wolf carcass in was consistent with the online photo, but, it was far more decomposed than a typical wolf killed at the time Bridges reported the accident.

Wardens also found no physical evidence of a collision on or near the Interstate.

A Montana Highway Patrol crash scene investigator analyzed Bridges' photograph from the scene and concluded that based on the photograph, the vehicle had not been involved in an accident.

I'm sure he just saw it dead along the highway, nearly caused a crash to take the roadkill photos of an animal species he'd never seen in person before, and came up with the dumbest story on earth for his facebook following.

For the win...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back