NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wolves hit Isle Royale campgrounds in search of food

View attachment 337279

Eye roll.
I grew up white middle class, but I’m punk rock and a class traitor so I know all about pollution.

Last edited:
MN & UP wolves are Grey Wolves - just another time-wasting ill considered post lacking any actual understanding of this situation. Yawn.

The ones that frequent my trail cams (and for some odd reason our gravel road entrance) are plenty big. I would guess 80-100lb - which is fairly typical for greys in this part of the world.

Only other people I knew who typed out ‘yawn’ were girls back in grade school so I guess that says a lot about you bud. The fact you have some vendetta against someone on an Internet forum does too as well. Should probably get outside more 👍🏼

Only other people I knew who typed out ‘yawn’ were girls back in grade school so I guess that says a lot about you bud. The fact you have some vendetta against someone on an Internet forum does too as well. Should probably get outside more 👍🏼
You are a bizarre and clueless fellow. It will be good when you get bored with us and move along.

Let hunters manage the Moose & Wolf populations on the island. Hunters will pay for a tag, while government will waste millions of dollars on it and fail in the process.

You are a bizarre and clueless fellow. It will be good when you get bored with us and move along.

Despite your juvenile attempts at starting a catfight cause you’re bored with your life or something, I would encourage you to use the ‘ignore’ function and keep it on topic, so your delicate sensibilities remain unflustered.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back