Whoopy or Deer hunting.

Moosie

Grand poopa
And not both !!!

Which would you choose on a weekend if you had too ?

(Whoopy is something men and Women do MtMiller, just pick Hunting, It's hard to explain in a public forum to you.......)

Moosie said:
(Whoopy is something men and Women do MtMiller, just pick Hunting, It's hard to explain in a public forum to you.......)
I get "whoopy" all the time, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

...or did you mean with someone else?:D

Long ago, guys I worked with gave me a scenario:

Cindy Crawford and Cathy Ireland........with a video camera(like I said, long ago)

Or a bow elk hunt on a private ranch, bulls going nutz, no guarentee of a kill, what would I pick?

They called me a liar. I would still take the hunt over the booty.

what about angelina jolie, carmen elecktra, jello, a camera, and 7 hobbits?hump

that or a once in a lifetime bighorn sheep on the side of the road?;)

Hmm cold damp and slimy or warm wet and slippery. Not even a contest. ;)

Since I haven't been deer hunting this year and even if I do it will be colder than fuggggggg for the late archery, I choose the other......only because it's a sure thing and I'm guaranteed a huge rack!

hunting.

my wife doesn't know about this site....

We have exotic deer all year and I can do that by myself and have a freezer, actually several, full of meat. Whoppie takes two, if the other is available for a good weekend, I'll hunt some other time, but who is forced to decide that? They can go with me, then we'll do both. Is it true that women in a period attract deer to them? If so, they could go then too, eh?

Tom said:
Is it true that women in a period attract deer to them? If so, they could go then too, eh?
I am sure it is Tom. You should bottle it and become a Texas millionairre.

If "oil" is considered "black gold", I have a name idea for your product.:D

I'll go for the hunting over 2 minutes of whoopy (and that includes cuddling.... cuz I'm sensitive like that). :D

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back