Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What's on the smoker today?

For those of you that have done wings in your smoker, do you crisp them up in the oven or something before serving? Got some I'm doing tomorrow and see lots of suggestions to hit with the broiler for the skin after they are smoked.

For those of you that have done wings in your smoker, do you crisp them up in the oven or something before serving? Got some I'm doing tomorrow and see lots of suggestions to hit with the broiler for the skin after they are smoked.
That's how I did it or on the grill if I had something else going. Wonder how it'd be to flash fry them? Lot of hassle and mess though.

I cheat. Marinade them in liquid smoke for a few hours and then dry and toss in salt, pepper and flour. Then cook them in the air fryer for 20-25 mins at 400. Toss in honey and then some Franks wings sauce and serve.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vermonthoosier547
Back