What a mess this one is..

I worked for Quanta Services for 8 months, left because of poor & incompetent leadership ALL the WAY up to Duke Austin.
This case is a classic reminder of two things,

1. Don't get too prideful, don't think you're above the law, God will Humble you one day and it's not going to be pretty.
2. Be careful of the circle you associate with as there are others involved in this incident that work for Quanta that will probably get terminated.

In the end his sons may suffer with a lifetime loss of hunting privileges as they aided in this incident.
If Quanta terminates K.S. and gives him a severance package, my opinion of Quanta and their entire BOD would sink even further. Why would you reward someone with a severance that committed a felony?
I know plenty of guys who worked for Probst, years ago, before bought by Quanta along with today. Im a journeyman, know all the companies they own etc. Unfortunately, Ill be surprised if they do anything at all to him. That is the real problem about it. I went ahead and wrote an email, but im sure it will go nowhere and got deleted by the first HR person that got it. Along with that, he is gonna hire high dollar lawyers to plead it down. Looking at the actual filed paperwork, among the other people charged, is one of his lead Foreman for Probst as well. No surprise to me that it trickles down that line. I hope they both get felonies, and I sure as hell hope Quanta gets rid of him. The position he is in, is far to important in the line industry to be awarded to someone who feels laws and rules dont need to be followed unless he wants to. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, and what the final charges amount to.

I know plenty of guys who worked for Probst, years ago, before bought by Quanta along with today. Im a journeyman, know all the companies they own etc. Unfortunately, Ill be surprised if they do anything at all to him. That is the real problem about it. I went ahead and wrote an email, but im sure it will go nowhere and got deleted by the first HR person that got it. Along with that, he is gonna hire high dollar lawyers to plead it down. Looking at the actual filed paperwork, among the other people charged, is one of his lead Foreman for Probst as well. No surprise to me that it trickles down that line. I hope they both get felonies, and I sure as hell hope Quanta gets rid of him. The position he is in, is far to important in the line industry to be awarded to someone who feels laws and rules dont need to be followed unless he wants to. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, and what the final charges amount to.

It's making National news...

Kudos to CO Roos on her investigation. Sadly, IDFG will probably not see enough in fines to cover the cost of it. Still the right thing to do and I hope they fry everyone involved.

Bittersweet that those of us saying LAPs cause corruption are finally right. Except @hank4elk. His use of his LAP tags was a great story.

I'm sitting here wondering if someone knew of this evidence and that triggered the whole technology thing. I hope not. It would mean law abiding, ethical sportsmen are going to lose privilege because of a criminal.
I hear .... a undersheriff from Blaine county and his friend celebrity race car drive also acquired tags .
I hope they throw the book at him but ...

I know plenty of guys who worked for Probst, years ago, before bought by Quanta along with today. Im a journeyman, know all the companies they own etc. Unfortunately, I'll be surprised if they do anything at all to him. That is the real problem about it. I went ahead and wrote an email, but im sure it will go nowhere and got deleted by the first HR person that got it. Along with that, he is gonna hire high dollar lawyers to plead it down. Looking at the actual filed paperwork, among the other people charged, is one of his lead Foreman for Probst as well. No surprise to me that it trickles down that line. I hope they both get felonies, and I sure as hell hope Quanta gets rid of him. The position he is in, is far too important in the line industry to be awarded to someone who feels laws and rules dont need to be followed unless he wants to. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, and what the final charges amount to.
So Quanta is probst? He'll had no idea

So Quanta is probst? He'll had no idea
Go to the Quanta website and check the companies they own, you'll see the vastness of their reach.
While you're on their website, take a look at their Leadership (which, along with their Ethics and Integrity is questionable), not much in the way of DIVERSITY!
A high percentage are White Males, the women in Leadership have ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY, they're ONLY there for window dressing.
I know of one woman that WAS in a Sr. Leadership position. One day she got invited to a lunch with Sr. Leadership that included Duke Austin's future daughter-in-law.
Apparently Duke's future daughter-in-law didn't like her and she was terminated a few days later. AYFKM??

Last edited:
Go to the Quanta website and check the companies they own, you'll see the vastness of their reach.
While you're on their website, take a look at their Leadership (which, along with their Ethics and Integrity is questionable), not much in the way of DIVERSITY!
A high percentage are White Males, (A BUNCH OF WASHED UP Lineman with ZERO LEADERSHIP SKILLS), the women in Leadership have ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY, they're ONLY there for window dressing.
I know of one woman that WAS in a Sr. Leadership position. One day she got invited to a lunch with Sr. Leadership that included Duke Austin's future daughter-in-law.
Apparently Duke's future daughter-in-law didn't like her and she was terminated a few days later. AYFKM??
I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say your degree is on paper.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back