Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Voting Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but not to be explained on this site. Read Willie browns book, and Gavin newscums book, they both admitted to adultery.

I just walked in the door after a few great days fishing with Mrs. Fin.

You folks better get it out of your system - this one's gonna get locked in the morning. Or, maybe sooner, once I get the truck unpacked and the fish vacuum sealed and in the freezer.

When I’m in bear country, I like to bring a 1 cm piston and a double holster on each hip containing bear spray, and I’ll never leave without my 338 Lapua mag. Anything less and you’re risking it.

You folks better get it out of your system - this one's gonna get locked in the morning. Or, maybe sooner, once I get the truck unpacked and the fish vacuum sealed and in the freezer.
Awesome, heading to Canada for 2 weeks fishing. Fun to banter about the worst leader of the free world debate. Dementia Joe is toast.

Yes, but not to be explained on this site. Read Willie browns book, and Gavin newscums book, they both admitted to adultery.
All I could find is that it’s a nickname for Rosario.

Sorry you didn’t enjoy Newsom and Browns’ books and that it’s caused you enough anguish to repeatedly post angry tirades on a hunting forum.

All I could find is that it’s a nickname for Rosario.

Sorry you didn’t enjoy Newsom and Browns’ books and that it’s caused you enough anguish to repeatedly post angry tirades on a hunting forum.
This thread is political debate. Yes, Kamala rode Willie, and Gavin bedded his bf wife. That's fact. And I have lived in ca. For 43 years. Not angry, just facts. Trump just won the election tonight.

Mmmm walleye.

Awesome, heading to Canada for 2 weeks fishing. Fun to banter about the worst leader of the free world debate. Dementia Joe is toast.
How, when "honest Donald" did not answer any question, while Joe answered every question? Trump invents myths endorsed by nothing but his own boast, while Biden cites sources. I saw a lying sack who will say and do anything to get elected, beside a president that knows more than he shows. I'll take integrity and experience over "step right up, watch me pull a rabbit out of Putin's ass!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vermonthoosier547
Back