MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Still Kicking!

Saddened to hear of Rio's passing, Hank. ( @Brittany Chukarman ) Great memories follow my days when I think of the unconditional love they share. Think I need to get the sleep outta my eyes...

Hank, this young pup sure lucked out with a great gent and home. Best to both of you!

Sorry for your loss of Rio, Hank. He was a good pard.

Glad you have the wiggleworm. Dobies are good dogs. She has a high bar to clear, and will never replace Rio, but methinks you have a good one in her.

David

She's sleeping on my hip.

Went out down the steps and barked at the semi hauling a load of rock for new neighbor. Guess their stuff is greener.
I hope mine gets finished today.

Dotti is not afraid of a little thunder. So far.
Got enough rain to wet the ground, but not enough for a burn pile.

Dennis my neighbor met her yesterday, his 81st B day. He approved of her but was saddened by Rio's passing.
Rio came close to eating his cat once, but he still liked Rio. Truck rides with Rio were fun.

She was very nervous when we went to town for puppy food and mail. But I think she will grow into it.
Her bed has a throw toy, an elk bone, a washcloth,a torn cargo strap, and a work shirt on it.
She's just starting...the adventure.
She just had her head in my hand,pressing down and she's got little sigh snores just like him.

Sorry for the loss Hank. Rio will forever be a part of HuntTalk.

Looks like you will have your hands full with the new addition. 😊

90 by 11am. 95 by noon.

Hot one for man or beast alike.

Dotti barks at the elk heading to water. Mid day.
She drinks as much as Rio and eats almost as much. New food a hit...any is.
We played inside and out. Mostly in.
She can fly up and down the steps already.
Verbal commands starting to work...tone it down Hank. LOL

Builders had video of a herd leaving on 2 days. Dad caught 2 nice bulls on camera in the easement,mid day.

Lester, the road builder and a local rancher, came by to check in and let me know they will be in asap.
Elk taking down fences have taken mornings up.
Luke,the main driver had his whole herd of cattle in the hwy yesterday, he said.

We went down to let me show him what I wanted cleared for elk project. He went down with the grader and done in minutes.

He said they had a third of their elk tags cut this year. They had cut their cattle herd in half, to feed elk.
Big ranch. They have spent a ton on habitat projects and were into guiding hunts...that could change. Back to cattle.

Dotti and I had dinner and went for a sunset walk. Her 1st long one.
Right at my right side and never got in front. No leash.
Thunder and a little rain.

I watched 2 WNBA games last night. Great games. I never watch B ball.
Puppy at my side.
She was there this morning, in same spot. No accidents...we went out . She did her business and raced back inside.

I have work to do. Getting light outside.
Robins bragging. A bull bugle,...soon.

Saddened to read the news Hank, losing your best friend really sucks. Glad to see you have a new partner in the making, sounds like she's going to work out just fine! Best wishes to you always!

HOT. Need some rain.
They say today...this week, SW mountains .

No surprises the last 2 mornings. She goes to the door to let me know it's time.
Very smart. Very strong.
Right hand is mangled , lol. Razor teeth.
Found the skin treatment for her scars.
Ordered a large crate so I can leave her and go to store.
She pulled out 2 packs from under the bed and inspected the contents. One weighed more than she does.
Chow hound and heavy drinker...LOL

Final 3 loads of rock in and my loop road should be done today.

Going to try another truck ride today with Dotti.
Show her off @ the Pie-o-eer and see if I can get a slice.

Several small lighting strike fires going.
Watched one back down off Slaughter Mesa last night, ponderosas turning to torches.

Life is great.
She has a good nose and had her head up sniffing the elk leaving this morning.

Getting a face bath...LOL Full attack mode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back