States Big Game Draw results

Huntin' Fool

Idaho's big game draw results still haven't been posted.

Which state have the latest draw results?

Idaho's 2nd draw in mid August, results are out after seasons have already started.

Idaho's Fish and Game system of issuing big game tags is confusing and quite poor in many ways.

My joke for years is that you need to hire a hunting attorney to figure out the Idaho big game regs.

California's isn't any better.

Hunting Idaho since 1980.

South Dakota pronghorn is pretty late. The latest results for hunts I apply for would be the Texas controlled hunts. Don't find out the results of some of them till mid November. They don't even have this year's hunt brochure out yet.

Idaho clearly the worse with a 2nd draw after seasons have started . I always find it funny that the state that does generals the year prior draws 2nd controlled tags after some seasons start. In the middle of those dates they reissue the same crap tags 5 times for a 80% refund, what scam but they have been good to me.

Idaho's big game draw results still haven't been posted.

Which state have the latest draw results?

Idaho's 2nd draw in mid August, results are out after seasons have already started.

Idaho's Fish and Game system of issuing big game tags is confusing and quite poor in many ways.

My joke for years is that you need to hire a hunting attorney to figure out the Idaho big game regs.

California's isn't any better.

Hunting Idaho since 1980.
On the contrary I think Idaho's controlled hunt system is the simplest to understand.

Idaho clearly the worse with a 2nd draw after seasons have started . I always find it funny that the state that does generals the year prior draws 2nd controlled tags after some seasons start. In the middle of those dates they reissue the same crap tags 5 times for a 80% refund, what scam but they have been good to me.
Nope, Oregon worse. Lottery system. just because you have the most points that doesn't matter if your lottery number isn't good.

From the ODFW website:

• Tags are awarded in each preference point group beginning with the applicant whose 7-digit number matches, or is closest to and above, the seed number. The selection continues with the applicant having the next higher 7-digit number, until 75 percent of the tags have been awarded or until all first-choice applicants have received tags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mleonard23
Back