PEAX Equipment

So what happened to the "let's bash landowners thread"?

I had to do it.. Aggie garb and all...

Attachments

• CowHunt.jpg
    CowHunt.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 181
And where is Tom's right hand?

Kinda reminds me of this picture:

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 174
This was the gal and bull I was mentioning 200.. such a cute little hunter couldn't be yours.. no way.

Attachments

• D-Youth2004-2B.jpg
    D-Youth2004-2B.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 154
good looking bull and looks like a happy kid.

I know I would be happy if I ever loaded a bull elk in one piece into the back of the pickup.

Some people live life right....

This was one buddies bull this year.

Had another friend shoot a bull on his place. The poor bastard had to cut a fence and remove a fence post in order to get the Hyro-bed to where it fell. Talk about suffering.

Attachments

• DSC05893[1].JPG
    DSC05893[1].JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 127
Here's the only bull elk I've had whole in my truck. Guided archery hunt - I was the guide. Great lease! :D Very spendy, But hey, you can slip them right into the back of the truck. The hunter was counting (i wasn't) that he had 23 in-range encounters with 300 inch or better bulls in 5 days... we were chasing 2 around that were better than this one, which was roughly 370" About $20,000.00 makes that all possible.

Attachments

• truckbull.jpg
    truckbull.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 98
Kids at Mom's Christmas is so quiet...

hey 200.. here's a rack for you.. taken by the other guy who watched your girl shoot that bull. He shot it a few weeks earlier on public land. My kid likes to pose with racks, just like his Dad. You sure you don't remember us? The 2nd picture is both of us on one of our giant Eastern MT BLM leases... just a dinker I know, but a good lease that offers some great hunting.

Hey most importantly, merry Christmas and i hope you're spending it with the little hunteress.

Attachments

• TylerTadsdeer.jpg
    TylerTadsdeer.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 186
  • TADBUCK2.jpg
    TADBUCK2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 186
A kid going to school to be a pharmacist asked a question on another forum about where to start building points for elk so that he would have a chance at a good hunt when he gets done with all those years of school. This response was sad but true:

If I were going to school to be a pharmacist, I wouldn't worry about the draws. Truly draws are for poor people, if I were a pharmacist, I would simply buy a chance at a quality elk.

A kid going to school to be a pharmacist asked a question on another forum about where to start building points for elk so that he would have a chance at a good hunt when he gets done with all those years of school. This response was sad but true:

That is a classic response. Typical of what you see of Southern Californians and Texans.

Here's the only bull elk I've had whole in my truck. Guided archery hunt - I was the guide. Great lease! :D Very spendy, But hey, you can slip them right into the back of the truck. The hunter was counting (i wasn't) that he had 23 in-range encounters with 300 inch or better bulls in 5 days... we were chasing 2 around that were better than this one, which was roughly 370" About $20,000.00 makes that all possible.

20K, eh, that must be Montana. It can be done cheaper in Texas, that's my bet. Remember that free range monster from west Texas a few years back?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back