Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Side-by-sides………

I’ve often believed the collective brains in a side by side, and especially big side by side group rides like this looks to be, work by division and not addition thus leading to even more dumb decisions being made by the users

Lets not assume common sense exists anymore. Its not the SXS its some morons who drive them.

So with that being said if its posted about not doing this, good luck. We cant assume people care about spawning fish. They don't care about spawning people why care about fish (OOPS i went there.). If only we could arrest people for being stupid, but you cant.

Hopefully they get caught. There should be enough in this video to find out who it was. They should have to pay a fine and cost of replacing fish. IMO

All of just-ended archery season they cruised up and down the forest roads I easily managed with my pavement princess Ridgeline (thinking of you, @mtmuley), then parked at their camps with multiple RVs. Bows uncased, some drinking and driving. Saw zero hunters more than a half mile from the road. The elk were 1+ miles off road. Smiled and waved at the obnoxious go karts and mentally thanked them for supporting CPW with license donations, and for stimulating the local economy. Yesterday, 2 days after archery season ended I again had the whole 5 mile drainage to myself, with bulls bugling and deer standing in the road. 2 weeks until rifle hunting starts, still some aspens changing, 70 degrees @ 10k elevation. To quote @hank4elk , life is good today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwink3
Back