Caribou Gear

Montana's Impossible Housing Situation

Went to Browning once, 35 years ago.
Haven't felt the need since.
Me and a buddy partied In the Browning bars one night. 1989. We were there crushing cars for a salvage company. We are still alive and really had a great time. Maybe they took pity on a couple dumb white boys. Anyway, Montana is a great place. Everywhere. mtmuley

Me and a buddy partied In the Browning bars one night. 1989. We were there crushing cars for a salvage company. We are still alive and really had a great time. Maybe they took pity on a couple dumb white boys. Anyway, Montana is a great place. Everywhere. mtmuley
Reserved judgement. Just haven't found myself in that region.

If you are being sarcastic and negative ... then doubt if you have been around Glendive at all. First of all you can grow watermelons there! It's a great gardening climate for Montana.
Then there's Makoshika State Park, a real badlands gem worth camping and exploring. Lower Yellowstone River offers great recreational fun and fishing ... paddlefish capital!
Hunting is pretty darn good: antelope, deer (both species, but notable whitetail along river), pheasants and other birds, even elk not far away nowadays. Dawson Community College with a reputable rodeo team. Probably housing costs much more affordable than Bozeman.
Soooo ... denigrating Glendive as a Montana place to live says more about the denigrator than the place.
Soon to be the #1 Bozangles bedroom community, thanks a lot!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Floridagt500
Back