PEAX Equipment

New to hunting and hunt talk

Hey guys already have a question what would be a good way to do 10 posts so I can make my own threads and etc?

Hey guys already have a question what would be a good way to do 10 posts so I can make my own threads and etc?
Lots of guys seem to enjoy dragging up long dead threads to ask a question from someone who hasn't posted in years. Just don't be that guy and you'll be fine. Start here with telling us your favorite animal to trap? Pretty close call between bobcat and beaver for me.20210203_105255.jpg
Oh and welcome from SE Oklahoma.

Lots of guys seem to enjoy dragging up long dead threads to ask a question from someone who hasn't posted in years. Just don't be that guy and you'll be fine. Start here with telling us your favorite animal to trap? Pretty close call between bobcat and beaver for me.View attachment 343028
Oh and welcome from SE Oklahoma.
Well I gotta say depends where I'm trapping if I'm trapping fields a good armadillo or groundhog is my choice if I'm trapping fencelines coyote and cats all day then if I'm trapping woods or anywhere else then the normal skunk and possum and coon but I gotta say my favorite would be coon and coyote

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwink3
Back