Shank it? or Crank it? Only the Billy knows

I did manage to get out and get a little action for the TAC in Big Sky. Spent some time with the family and it was a great break into the mountains! Saw a handful of goats even, they're such an incredible animal to watch especially those kids cruising those cliffs like they're walking on a beach.

20240615_093550.jpgVideoCapture_20240615-145558.jpg20240615_101339.jpg20240615_112923.jpg

The Mountain tough routine at the gym has been a rough one to get back into it. I do encourage anyone looking for a great fitness plan that works your body and mind just as much to give it a shot!

The camper is all setup right now for the upcoming week and you can bet your ass there's gonna be some goat action real soon! Easing my kids and wife going into the world of goat country, I want them there as much as possible. More to come....

The Mountain tough routine at the gym has been a rough one to get back into it. I do encourage anyone looking for a great fitness plan that works your body and mind just as much to give it a shot!

For me the best thing in the gym to prepare for goat/sheep season was running on a stair stepper. It takes the right kind of stair stepper to allow you to actually run on it, but when you do it's a hell of a workout and prepares you for the burn of a constant climb. You can add a backpack and weight to make it interesting. Nothing beats the actual mountain though.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honkerdwn
Back