Yeti GOBOX Collection

Shank it? or Crank it? Only the Billy knows

What's your thoughts on the first goat I posted? Not much cuteness there but, I do like that comment. If it's cute do not shoot
First pic looks like a nanny to me. Not much for mass. The closer pic really points that out and can see the kink at the top of the horn better. Hard to say but my guess would be about a 5yr old.

Last edited:
First pic looks like a nanny to me. Not much for mass. The closer pic really points that out and can see the kink at the top of the horn better. Hard to say but my guess would be about a 5yr old.

I was thinking anywhere from 7-9 years old based on indistinct rings and body configuration. For sure not an exact science.

I was thinking anywhere from 7-9 years old based on indistinct rings and body configuration. For sure not an exact science.
Picture distance and quality plays a big part. Plus some goats are just easier to read than others. Either way I think we’re both in agreement of mature nanny

IMO, billies are like bears. Average ones get you excited and thinking they’re big. Big ones are different. You won’t have to wonder if it’s big when you are looking at a 6-8 year old.

I think every mature Billy that I can remember seeing has had a humped face when viewed from the side profile. If its face is scalloped or dished and short relative to its head, its a young goat.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back