Yeti GOBOX Collection

Scammer Scum - Beware

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This guy screwed over a HT member. He is a scammer and I did a bunch of checks on him from our admin software. One of his many emails came up as reported to be a scammer on other shooting sites.

Do not do any business with him. @FEl0T you're multiple IPs and your multiple emails are now in the forum spammer/scammer tracking system we subscribe to. I hope somebody gets their hands on your sorry ass.

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 12.55.33 PM.png

And, when you are doing any sales/purchases, on this forum or any other forum, don't do the communication just via PM unless you know the person. Make sure you get an email and phone number. Do a quick Google search of that email address and that user name. Odds are, if they're a scammer, they've done it before on other sites and it will come up.Check it out thoroughly.

Also, look at their number of posts and the date they joined. If they are a new arrival, they might be here to scam. I get notifications if they are in the spammer/scammer database we subscribe to, but they're professional crooks, so they get pretty creative in ways to avoid detection and hide.

Get a rope!

One of these guys got me a year or two ago. A forum member who was recently active, and had several hundred good and real posts listed a rangefinder for sale. I checked his profile out, messaged back and forth a bit, then venmo'd him for the rangefinder and it turns out his account was hacked and it was some asshat was scamming with a legit account.

I hope someone knocks their teeth out.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back