Ryan Busse for Governor?

Still no.
Eh its a yes for me.

I disagree with a lot of even what Ryan stands for.

But - look at both scenarios - what dumpier/shittier parts of his potential agenda stands a snowballs chance in hell of a chance of passing?

Its a risk assessment. One of them is way more likely to get bad things done.

Eh its a yes for me.

I disagree with a lot of even what Ryan stands for.

But - look at both scenarios - what dumpier/shittier parts of his potential agenda stands a snowballs chance in hell of a chance of passing?

Its a risk assessment. One of them is way more likely to get bad things done.

Interesting. I dont disagree in most ways.

Now tell me he wouldnt sign a bill crafted in the night, shitting on a LE permit area for elk? Cause - im betting he would.

We forfeited a shit load of happiness to make a few more bucks here in WA. Now everyone has to vacation in MT to escape the SS we created here. Is that what any Montanan wants? Where are you going to vacation when MT is the new CA, the new CO?

It ain't just D v R, that's the problem.
Why I pray for a cold winter with lots of snow every year even if my eastern wife is praying for the opposite.

National Democrat platorm direction that holds more chit than the National Republican platform; Emotional exageration book promotion / sales of flathead valley, MT Black Lives Matter protest, Sr. Advisor for Giffords anti 2A and recipient of funds from Giffords 15 million campaign for democrats and Harris to push anti 2A agenda, and his children's promotion to the national environmental spotlight by Oregon based, eco-extreme, Julia Olsen's "Our Children's Trust" law firm...

Yes, if my vote was to hunt, fish, know my lands would remain mine, without the vast other baggage as briefly described above, this would be a different story - that said, he made his path.

National Democrat platorm direction that holds more chit than the National Republican platform; Emotional exageration book promotion / sales of flathead valley, MT Black Lives Matter protest, Sr. Advisor for Giffords anti 2A and recipient of funds from Giffords 15 million campaign for democrats and Harris to push anti 2A agenda, and his children's promotion to the national environmental spotlight by Oregon based, eco-extreme, Julia Olsen's "Our Children's Trust" law firm...

Yes, if my vote was to hunt, fish, know my lands would remain mine, without the vast other baggage as briefly described above, this would be a different story - that said, he made his path.
Right. But who cares? He cant just will that into law - he would need an extremist legislature to do that.

Now - imagine all the bills GG could sign?

Now - imagine all the bills GG could sign?
Will. It's almost assured. The vast majority of voters refuse to buy into your logical risk analogy. A 1% chance busse allows abortion is a greater risk than a 99% chance GG makes hunting and fishing shittier. Despite the fact most voters are neutered/spayed and claim to have moved there for the hunting and fishing

imagine all the bills GG could sign?
Such as a voted legislative and gubernatorial endorsement of 2024 Montana Republican Platform agenda goal:

"The Montana Republican Party supports relinquishing federally managed public lands to the states in order to secure statehood equality and provide for better management of public lands."

Potentially, Daines, Zinke, and Sheehy could be carrying that stinky water to the Senate and House at the US Capitol! And we thought Utah was the stinky water carrier! :mad:

Such as a voted legislative and gubernatorial endorsement of 2024 Montana Republican Platform agenda goal:

"The Montana Republican Party supports relinquishing federally managed public lands to the states in order to secure statehood equality and provide for better management of public lands."

Potentially, Daines, Zinke, and Sheehy could be carrying that stinky water to the Senate and House at the US Capitol! And we thought Utah was the stinky water carrier! :mad:
Totally different risk assessment though..... Lots going on at the national stage that i disagree vehemently with most democrats on.

Ryan Busse probably couldnt assemble enough liberal friends to accomplish a large lunch in helena at this point.

Despite the fact most voters are neutered/spayed and claim to have moved there for the hunting and fishing
Almost spit my coffee out. :ROFLMAO: Reality though, neutered/spayed as it relates to abortion? I'm confident someone could rationalize this - especially on a public forum.

Ryan Busse probably couldnt assemble enough liberal friends to accomplish a large lunch in helena at this point.
Don't hold your breath too long...

Specific point of interest, representing Giffords anti 2A agenda on the Democrat's national stage:

As a result, Ryan has spent the last months appearing in interviews with CNN, The New Yorker, ABC, Trevor Noah, NPR, The New York Times, and more than 50 national podcasts. He has also provided policy briefings to the United States Senate Democratic Caucus and to more than two dozen advocacy groups across the nation.

Almost spit my coffee out. :ROFLMAO: Reality though, neutered/spayed as it relates to abortion? I'm confident someone could rationalize this - especially on a public forum.

Don't hold your breath too long...

Specific point of interest, representing Giffords anti 2A agenda on the Democrat's national stage:
@Sytes - let me first make something clear. I dont even believe in a majority of gun laws that exist. Most and probably most on the forum would call me an extremist if i outlined my view.

The point remains though - busse isnt going to touch my ar, high cap mags, or binary trigger. Even if he was convinced he needed to and tried - it would be easier to climb everest than to convince our legislature to write a gun law for him to sign.

Last edited:
Back