Kenetrek Boots

RFKJr on Meateater

My main takeaways from Steve’s JFKjr podcast and then CNN’s debate was collectively that
-Biden has completely lost his mind to old age, should be in a nursing home and is therefore just as much a threat to our country as Trump. I feel duped and embarrassed by the powers that be!
-Trump is healthy, very angry and he still comes across like the self serving vindictive lier that I’ve always thought him to be.
-JFKjr is very intelligent and well spoken. He has 5x’s the life-experience of any living US politician. Unlike a politician he’s spent a career putting his money where his mouth is by protecting the outdoor places that we love. He’s also the first presidential candidate (since Theodore Roosevelt) to genuinely be a passionate outdoorsman. Interestingly, Theodore Roosevelt and his bull moose party were also third party outsiders that broke monopolies and corporate governance. Roosevelt and the bull moose party were also derided by their detractors for being too leftist, liberal. But, Roosevelt and his Bull Moose Party won and where would us sportsmen be today if he hadn’t? We’d be without a National Forest to recreate on for one…

Roosevelt formed the midnight forests 4 years before the foundation of the Bull Moose Party, and he lost the election running as a 3rd party candidate after splitting the Republican vote with Taft, which allowed for the victory of Woodrow Wilson .

The Roosevelt trust busting occurred after his ascension through the main Republican party.

Also duped that the Democratic Party would put so much effort into polishing a turd rather putting that same effort into replacing him with someone that has a functioning mind… but Biden might be the perfect candidate for the powers that be…he signs what he’s told to sign then forgets about it by the next day.
I find it amusing/shocking the amount of people that were suprised about bidens state of mind. I get that right leaning news and messaging has dramaticized it a bit - but its been apparent for a while to a lot of people.

Roosevelt formed the midnight forests 4 years before the foundation of the Bull Moose Party, and he lost the election running as a 3rd party candidate after splitting the Republican vote with Taft, which allowed for the victory of Woodrow Wilson .

The Roosevelt trust busting occurred after his ascension through the main Republican party.
Woodrow Wilson is the first man I'm gonna go see about when I wake up in Hell. 👊

Listened to RFK Jr. on the Joe Rogan podcast today. The big parties must be scared as they are 100% censoring him. RFK has been removed off other interviews on youtube previously but you physically have to search for the interview with Rogan, it doesn't show up on his channel, or spotify or your phone app. I don't know if I agree with all his policies but I'd take him over biden or trump any day.

this is why I wont vote for him.

Nice job righting my wrong. I obviously didn’t read far enough into the history book

Listened to RFK Jr. on the Joe Rogan podcast today. The big parties must be scared as they are 100% censoring him. RFK has been removed off other interviews on youtube previously but you physically have to search for the interview with Rogan, it doesn't show up on his channel, or spotify or your phone app. I don't know if I agree with all his policies but I'd take him over biden or trump any day.
Youtube is owned by Google. Research what big party they donate to. They are definitely scared of him.

Trump wins, spraytan, diaper Joe loses, and try Kamala, the border czar, who rode Willie Brown to power. She checked a box, how will that work for the dums???

I find it amusing/shocking the amount of people that were suprised about bidens state of mind. I get that right leaning news and messaging has dramaticized it a bit - but its been apparent for a while to a lot of people.
Exactly. For instance….One does not just casually shit in his pants while in the same room as The Pope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back