RFKJr on Meateater

Probably and that's what's wrong with the whole thing.

2 party system is akin to wrastlin.
The real changes seem to be when parties absorb stances of 3rd party canidates - which could be good or bad i guess. Certain libertarian ideals have influenced the republican party, as an example.

I hope its a message to both red/blue ties that we are collectively sick of the comedy show.

The real changes seem to be when parties absorb stances of 3rd party canidates - which could be good or bad i guess. Certain libertarian ideals have influenced the republican party, as an example.

I hope its a message to both red/blue ties that we are collectively sick of the comedy show.
I agree but absorbing a stance during campaigning is about as far as that really goes imo.

Yah wouldn't want him diluting our upstanding choices. GMAFB.
Both choices are garbage. Choice one is Overly old dementia patient. Choice two is egomaniac old guy.
The fact that these are the best candidates that we as a nation can come up with is is embarrassing.
We have a lower age limit, we need to add an upper age limit.
RFK is no better.

Both choices are garbage. Choice one is Overly old dementia patient. Choice two is egomaniac old guy.
The fact that these are the best candidates that we as a nation can come up with is is embarrassing.
We have a lower age limit, we need to add an upper age limit.
RFK is no better.
Which one of the three are you voting for?

Holy Cow, after watching some of the debate I am absolutely voting for RFK. If RFK was not around I would vote for Trump and I can’t stand Trump. I reluctantly voted for Biden last election but based on his debate performance last night he’s apparently in the throes of Alzheimer’s and should be preparing for nursing home and hospice care…not playing brinkmanship with Russia and the Middle East. I can’t believe he’s been allowed to continue in his position in that condition! Omg

Wow, no wonder they won't release the Biden interview tapes. So, who exactly is running the country? Glaringly obvious it's not Biden.

God help us.
I guess his cabinet is just telling him where to sign the documents at this point.

Back