RFKJr on Meateater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that’s not how I’ve seen it at all. If you actually listened to RFK and his VP pick there’s no way they talked to Harris about joining that team. Im sure the DNC wants the public to think that tho.

If he gets a job in a future Trump admin and actually finds the spine to stand up for something, which seems unlikely, given his 180 to a full-throated (and bruised knee'd ;)) endorsement, he'll get fired just like every Trump official who's refused to blindly say "yes" to everything. But I'm sure he'll write a compelling tell-all about how he single-handedly saved democracy, so at least we'll have some good bedtime fairytales.

There are plenty of very successful organizations in this world ran by complete idiots who have nothing else going for them other than the ability to select the right people to do the jobs they know they aren’t good at.

I’m willing to listen to anyone who wants to talk and find out why so many little kids spin in circles in the middle of a room. Or how about why a pregnant woman can’t eat more than 1 fish out of nearly any lake below 10k. Or maybe the connection between the people manufacturing the disease and offering the cure.

Last edited:
There are plenty of very successful organizations in this world ran by complete idiots who have nothing else going for them other than the ability to select the right people to do the jobs they know they aren’t good at.

I’m willing to listen to anyone who wants to talk and find out why so many little kids spin in circles in the middle of a room. Or how about why a pregnant woman can’t eat more than 1 fish out of nearly any lake below 10k. Or maybe he connection between the people manufacturing the disease and offering the cure.

Careful, never ask why you crazy conspiracy theorist!

What has the far left used Joe Biden, the DNC, and the DOJ for?

Seriously?

If anything, Garland must have been undergoing some sort of gender shift. If he'd had some balls, he would have gotten to the bottom of Jan 6 from the get go. Instead he was more of less shamed into it from Pelosi's appointed investigative committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back