Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Republican or democrat?

In answer to the question, the Duck Dynasty folks are obviously Republican. They have a multi-million dollar, family owned business, and are hunters and gun owners who reside in Louisianna! Everyone knows that they are true Southern Rednecks, and that automatically means Republican.

In answer to the question, the Duck Dynasty folks are obviously Republican. They have a multi-million dollar, family owned business, and are hunters and gun owners who reside in Louisianna! Everyone knows that they are true Southern Rednecks, and that automatically means Republican.
That post did not pertain to the women of DD. Please keep up or get off. Pun intended... :D

Well, then they have to be Republican, since the women are all good looking, unlike the Democrats such as Wasserman-Shultz, Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, and Hillary!!!!!!!

Not saying I agree, but thanks for staying on topic.

The Kardashians are hawt. Are they too Republicans?
kardashians2.jpg

Do you really believe the Kardashian girls are good looking and hot? They're sluts and whores, with a rich mommy and daddy. Besides, they don't have enough brain cells between all of them to know how to vote!!!!! They probably go to the polls with their black basketball baby daddies, so they can be told the difference between a D and an R on the ballot!!!!!!!

Do you really believe the Kardashian girls are good looking and hot? They're sluts and whores, with a rich mommy and daddy. Besides, they don't have enough brain cells between all of them to know how to vote!!!!! They probably go to the polls with their black basketball baby daddies, so they can be told the difference between a D and an R on the ballot!!!!!!!

Gotta agree with you 100% on that Ron! They have some cute engines (faces), but their cabooses are huge and ruin the rest. Why the world is facinated with people like that is beyond me!

Not saying I agree, but thanks for staying on topic.

The Kardashians are hawt. Are they too Republicans?
kardashians2.jpg

They are golD diggeRs. There's a room for a D and an R, plus plenty of junk in those trunks. I approve of those behinds. :hump: Kinda like a dirt bike - fun as hell to ride but don't really want to own one.

Ken- You have an 'inner' redneck too? Didn't think Texans needed that. ;)

Rhomos- why do you care what color their basketball baby daddies are?

Do you really mention race in every thing you say? I guess everyone needs a passion.

Willie Robertson has a son with a black woman.

Your ignorance is insufferable.

I didn't say they set or should set anyone's moral compass I also don't think they would or should be awarded a Rhodes Scholarship. I don't really care who fathers their babies. However, if you don't consider this good looking and hot, neither attribute IMO has anything to do with that posted above, I'd suggest you get tested. You may have caught the gay... ;)
Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-2011-1.jpg

Sure glad I didn't say they voted a split ticket...double pun intended. Might even be a triple if you read it with enough white guilt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oez88
Back