Advertisement

Randy Needs to Write a Book & I Need Your Help

NKQualtieri

Hey fellas,

I know Randy is going to see this, and that is part of the point. I've been needling him for a few years now to write a book. He's written so many amazing hunting stories here on Hunt Talk, and I don't have the time to dig in and find all of them.

But, I know Hunt Talkers are resourceful AF and you guys love a damn good hunting story.

Here's my ask:

If you have a favorite hunting story (or stories) that Randy has shared over the years, would you mind linking to it below?

You might see me dinking through stuff just to be a needle in Randy's side about this. But any links would be so helpful.

Also, just want to say a quick thanks to all of you who have subscribed to my newest venture The Westrn. Randy is mentoring us on the business side because he's the best. We are potentially going to have him as a guest writer one of these days. I know he's going to razz me for blowing him up here, but I'm ok with it LOL

I know I dip in and out of HT on occasion — I lurk more than I comment. Classic prying eyes and all ;)

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

Hey fellas,

I know Randy is going to see this, and that is part of the point. I've been needling him for a few years now to write a book. He's written so many amazing hunting stories here on Hunt Talk, and I don't have the time to dig in and find all of them.

But, I know Hunt Talkers are resourceful AF and you guys love a damn good hunting story.

Here's my ask:

If you have a favorite hunting story (or stories) that Randy has shared over the years, would you mind linking to it below?

You might see me dinking through stuff just to be a needle in Randy's side about this. But any links would be so helpful.

Also, just want to say a quick thanks to all of you who have subscribed to my newest venture The Westrn. Randy is mentoring us on the business side because he's the best. We are potentially going to have him as a guest writer one of these days. I know he's going to razz me for blowing him up here, but I'm ok with it LOL

I know I dip in and out of HT on occasion — I lurk more than I comment. Classic prying eyes and all ;)

Thanks in advance,

Nicole
Sorry if this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for but this dall sheep hunt he and Marcus went on was amazing to watch.

I liked the NM antelope hunt where he wore the funky antelope hat.

I also like the one where he flew in to the landlocked public parcel and had the adjacent landowner gave him fits. Not that I liked the guy doing it, but I liked how Randy handled it and how he made lemonade from lemons

I'm assuming your real ask is for people to help you find the threads with Randy's stories.

If that is the case, here is one of my favorite threads regarding a hunt he did. I'm just a big sucker for anything SE AK.

I'm assuming your real ask is for people to help you find the threads with Randy's stories.

If that is the case, here is one of my favorite threads regarding a hunt he did. I'm just a big sucker for anything SE AK.

NAILED IT THANK YOU — Yes I'm looking to compile some writing legit writing. That is def the ask.

Honestly? Randys life advice, stories of mishap and humor are as good or better to me than hunting stories.

Id be just as interested in those and his career as a wildlife advocate as the hunting stories.
Agreed, but this is act of serious peer pressure so we have to work with what we've got.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back