Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just Got Scammed on Hunttalk. Need some help/ Warning @Grud

I'm guessing you sent the cash via Friends & Family?
you would be correct. I have sold two rifles on here to people and we did it that way to avaoid the fee. I thought i had karma on my side now that it was my turn to buy something....Me = Idiot

Okay something odd just happened... my conversation with him just disappeared. Does that mean he blocked me?

As a reference for future always look at their recent posts. All of his posts (13) were on the new member posts saying welcome. Never contributed over that. Just the bare minimum to get an approved account.

When PayPal started to 1099 people for using goods and services it made it so much easier for scammers. I’ll gladly pay the 3% fee but many sellers don’t want to deal with the hassles now.

When PayPal started to 1099 people for using goods and services it made it so much easier for scammers. I’ll gladly pay the 3% fee but many sellers don’t want to deal with the hassles now.
Yeah that’s what thought was the case also. Pain. They were basically like we are against scams but nothing I can do

There needs to be a reminder that if you post a wanted to buy thread 99% of the people contacting you will be scammers.

And do not use PayPal for firearms and related accessories as they can freeze your account and lock up your funds. And you have little recourse do to violating their terms.

Yeah, that’s a good point. I wasn’t aware they didn’t allow firearm accessories

I’m planning on dropping a 300WM rem 700 action into it so any LA stock souls work

Sorry mine is a SA. I would have sent the bottom metal along as the chassis I am getting already has it built in.
Dang, that’s a bummer. I bet your build is going to be awesome. Thanks for reaching out about it. Wish seekins sold them.

Back