Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Public Land Conundrum

Seriously though...you showed him the spot, it'd be ridiculous for you to avoid that spot. If I was the person shown, I would be happy if you drew the tag. If I had a friend who helped me out, I would be pumped that they got it! I feel good when my family or friends do good in hunting and in life in general.

Of course, I would also ask what they were seeing that week so I would have an even better idea for my time and I'm sure you would continue helping me be successful.

I would kill to have had someone help me learn how to hunt and how to hunt and be successful. I would just ask if you took that buck if you could help me a little more!

If your friendship hits a rocky patch then.. I'm an aquarius and I like long walks in the woods

Doesn't sound like you really care about that buck. If it's that big of a deal to your relative, just don't shoot that one.

Regardless of the past and how things have gone, for your relative to do all the scouting and find this buck, it would be a dick move in my mind to show up and shoot it a week before he can hunt it. Especially if you're using his scouting info. Do what you want, but be ready to deal with the aftermath if you choose to shoot it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winchester94
Back