PEAX Equipment

Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

I had to see this for myself. They also have a "director of spiritual growth".
the Bible has something to say about false prophets. Poaching would be recognized as bad fruit to most discerning Christians.

Matthew 7:15-20

“15 Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Hi, @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab

Care to stand on your decision to hire a 4 time hunting trespasser? Is this the kind of hunter that MTN Tough supports?
Also curious to hear from them why they’d be proud to partner with the same person to film a MT bear hunt where they tree a bear and have to shoot it 5 times with a 9mm…what a f***king joke.

i'm betting we won't be getting an answer to that outside of the "we've done our due diligence, blah blah blah. we're influencers, he's a influencer and we have to hawk tua each other. blah blah blah".

I just saw that bear video. Not a great look

Hi, @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab

Care to stand on your decision to hire a 4 time hunting trespasser? Is this the kind of hunter that MTN Tough supports?
@MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab i am not trying to dogpile - but i am a firm believer distancing from this will only do the hunting community good things.

i'm betting we won't be getting an answer to that outside of the "we've done our due diligence, blah blah blah. we're influencers, he's a influencer and we have to hawk tua each other. blah blah blah".

I just saw that bear video. Not a great look
link?

Reactions: OMB
For example, we were checked once at a boat launch after duck hunting one day and the warden used his rubber measuring device for checking for a plug in the guns and he jammed the thing so hard into my wives gun that it got stuck and we had to take the gun apart to get it out. He was just trying hard to prove he could get a 3rd shell in there and afterwards I showed him with real shells that it wasn't possible.
I once had the exact same thing happen!

Also curious to hear from them why they’d be proud to partner with the same person to film a MT bear hunt where they tree a bear and have to shoot it 5 times with a 9mm…what a f***king joke.
I think it was Mtntoughs CFO that shot the bear… so there’s that

About the 32 minute mark.
ill be honest - i dont like the fact of shooting tree'd animals but i dont really see a distinction of what hes doing to what is accepted practice. I don't think a 9mm should be the weapon of choice - but im not sure what could/would be different if he used a different handgun caliber that are all legal.....

ill be honest - i dont like the fact of shooting tree'd animals but i dont really see a distinction of what hes doing to what is accepted practice. I don't think a 9mm should be the weapon of choice - but im not sure what could/would be different if he used a different handgun caliber that are all legal.....
The part that bugs me is that he opens with a volley of shots. It was almost like he already knew that his gun of choice wasn't up to the task and he couldn't get it done with one shot no matter how well he placed it.

For me, preferable a handgun caliber that’s sufficient to take down a bear with one shot. Or you’re going to tree a bear just use a damn rifle so it doesn’t come across to the anti-hunters as some redneck unloading a clip that can’t hit an empty beer can. If you’re using dogs to tree it, then it should be killed in a quick, efficient way. Nothing that I’ve seen in that video does anything to put hunting in a positive light. Just more flat brim hatted IG bro’s vying for clicks and likes….but that is what @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab strives for.

The title of the video is bad enough, since it insinuates testing a weapon on a live animal for entertainment when there are more effective calibers that could be used. Amazing how many people will defend and support a guy with multiple documented hunting violations that is clearly a net negative to the hunting community.

What in the actual (blank) was that mag dump on the treed bear?!?! I can’t say I truly care about the action but having a need to film it and publicize it especially for a multiple time convicted poacher is just dumb. Great job sponsors including @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab, keeping this guy a pro hunter instead of seeing him digging ditches or mucking out a feed lot which seems like what he should actually be doing for a living

Reactions: OMB

About the 32 minute mark.
I’m sure this trash is going to help the cause in states like Colorado. Unbelievable.
A trash company and sponsor of a poacher and trespasser. Super representatives of the hunting community. If the ballot initiative in Colorado passes, it’s going to be due content like this.

Due better @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back