Kenetrek Boots

Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

Reminds me of Jeff Foiles. Still had supporters after what he was caught doing over and over....

I remember trying to reason with the owner and operator of a huge game fair here why it was a bad idea to bring him in as a speaker AFTER all his trouble. Got nowhere.

Game Fair near Anoka. Chuck Delaney couldn't be persuaded against bringing him in for educational talks.

I think he's (Foiles) is gone for good but not certain. Plenty of chatter still online about him if people want to check it out.
I’ve never been more proud to be a Minnesotan when I heard somebody broke into his truck and stole his stupid lanyard full of bands. On top of that the few times I’d seen him interact with people he was total a-hole.

Plus the dude named a product grown men put their lips and blow “strait meat”.

That the Muley Freak franchise continues to exist at all in 2024 is a testament to the average values US hunters espouse. The privilege to hunt hangs in the balance in multiple states - the last thing we need at this juncture is establishing a reputation as sponsors and sympathizers of poaching and poor sportsmanship.

Do you still use any of these brands? They all currently do business with Muley Freak.

MTNTough Fitness Program
Nightforce Optics
Black Ovis / CamoFire
Sportsman’s Warehouse (Cabellas, Bass Pro Shops)
You forgot about the dipshits in Sparta, WI.

Another FYI, he has FOUR trespassing convictions while hunting. 2007, 2015 and 2017 at the same ranch, and now 2022 in Idaho.

The one in 2017 also came 3 charges of killing protected wildlife that were dropped in a plea deal. He’s straight doodoo grits.

IMG_1726.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve never been more proud to be a Minnesotan when I heard somebody broke into his truck and stole his stupid lanyard full of bands. On top of that the few times I’d seen him interact with people he was total a-hole.

Plus the dude named a product grown men put their lips and blow “strait meat”.
Call was named that for profiling purposes

Mountain Tough is simply a way to siphon money from insecure divorced dads trying to reinvent themselves as a mountain hard man. Anyone who gives money to a company that has a “director of mindset” is a clown.

Mountain Tough is simply a way to siphon money from insecure divorced dads trying to reinvent themselves as a mountain hard man. Anyone who gives money to a company that has a “director of mindset” is a clown.
I followed their programs for a couple of years. They have some great workouts, but now days they just seem to want to cater to all the IG “influencers” and gets likes on social media. Dropped my subscription a year and a half ago and now support a local gym that doesn’t have a single video camera in their gym.

Be interesting. The big news. Word of mouth. I thought otc mule deer. Big poaching case in beaverhead county. Idk just heard. Will c. Just gossip. From a warden to someone I know. Very well.

Watching all the Muley Freak partners say Eriks charges were false and/or dropped is like watch the white house press secretary say the Biden “cheap fake” videos are fake. It’s the true definition of gas lighting. We are living in a pathological lying money greedy world without any real morels.

Watching all the Muley Freak partners say Eriks charges were false and/or dropped is like watch the white house press secretary say the Biden “cheap fake” videos are fake. It’s the true definition of gas lighting. We are living in a pathological lying money greedy world without any real morels.
You have to be careful with those false morels. They’ll get you every time. Real morels seem to be scarcer every year. Political candidates these days are pretty much fungible.

I had to see this for myself. They also have a "director of spiritual growth".

Maybe they could comment here on this partnership with a poacher since they have an account

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back