Yeti GOBOX Collection

Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

I did not come here to be called a clown or to be compared to Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath ledger who I will remind you all won mtv kiss of the year for their performance in the critically acclaimed Brokeback Mountain.
I just wish we could all be more supportive of our fellow hunters and try to see them as brothers instead of distant strangers.

I did not come here to be called a clown or to be compared to Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath ledger who I will remind you all won mtv kiss of the year for their performance in the critically acclaimed Brokeback Mountain.
I just wish we could all be more supportive of our fellow hunters and try to see them as brothers instead of distant strangers.
If a person wants support, try staying on the right side of the law. Not too difficult.

Not buying the bullshit story of if you hunt all the time you're allowed to break the law.

I've been hunting, fishing, and trapping for over 4 decades in numerous states. I haven't ever received a single citation.

I've hunted more than mf as well.

Lighten up, Francis.

That is the problem. When we support those that give the rest of the industry a bad name it just gives fuel to the fire that is already trying to get rid of hunting.

It would be like supporting someone with 3 dui’s as a YouTube driving instructor.

You are obviously Erik or so blinded by your infatuation with him that you don’t realize the harm people like him do to the hunting community as a whole.

If a person wants support, try staying on the right side of the law. Not too difficult.

Not buying the bullshit story of if you hunt all the time you're allowed to break the law.

I've been hunting, fishing, and trapping for over 4 decades in numerous states. I haven't ever received a single citation.

I've hunted more than mf as well.
by the time muley is your age he will have spent more time afield than you.
facts.

That is the problem. When we support those that give the rest of the industry a bad name it just gives fuel to the fire that is already trying to get rid of hunting.

It would be like supporting someone with 3 dui’s as a YouTube driving instructor.

You are obviously Erik or so blinded by your infatuation with him that you don’t realize the harm people like him do to the hunting community as a whole.
I don't think the situation is as dire as some of you put on.
in general, I think the increase of hunters is as bad for hunting as anything.
I see how randy thinks that increasing hunters will benefit his lobbying for public hunting land and hunting opportunities, but when there's 60 cars parked at every trailhead in Colorado, be they good or bad hunters, they're going to annoy the non hunting users and get voted against when the time comes.
Matt rinella's prob the way to go.

Ive been involved in hunting since 1999 and according to diehards: Hunting is gonna end tomorrow!!!!!!!! write your senator immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

So don't do dumb shit then pretend u didn't do it. While maintaining a utube lifestyle. Then cry wolf when it crashes down

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmspharmd
Back